The Final Battle

(Narrator P.O.V.)

"So be it!' Overlord shouts

He creates an energy ball in his hand.

'Not like this," Shay says

Raising her arms up, a large flash fills the room, then all of a sudden, everyone, EVERYONE, from the hotel building is here.

"We will make sure that you are destroyede once and for all," Shay says

Everyone splits into their elemental groups, the masters standing in front of each. The Overlord's eyes widen. Cole, Jay, Zayn, Kai, Suma, and Nya stand in awe as each group begins to glow their power. Blue, Red, Purple, Teal, Black, Yellow, White, all of them, they were there. The groups energies went to the headmasters. Then the headmasters circled around Shay.

"No! You know that if the prophecy comes true, that if you do this, it will be your demise as well!" Overlord shouts.

The Prophecy is that all the elemental powers wpuld come together to the destind Ultramix, and the chosen one would be the one to destroy the Overlord, but sadly, in the process, it would also be the demise of themselves.

"So be it," Shay says

Each master holds a hand out to Shay, then the energy flows out and into Shay. As the energy goes out of them, each headmaster collapses of energy loss. Shay is filled with power, she holds her hands together, then towards the Overlord. An energy ball of all colors forms in her hands.

"If it is the demise of you, then so be it the demise of me," Shay says

The energy leaves her hands and engulfs the Overlord. With a large flash everyone is back in Ninjago city, in town square. There were many things in ruins, apparently while they were gone, the Overlord had sent minions to terrorize Ninjago. Zack walked up to Cole.

"We....we did it," he says.

He looks around.

"We have defeated the Overlord!" he shouts at the crowd

They cheer. Clapping and cheering and clapping and cheering. Then they stop.

"Where's Shay?" one of them asks

They look around.

"The prophecy came true," Zack says

A hush falls over the crowd. Even our fellow Ninja give a moment of silence for the greatest loss of the world; Shay, was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i can't belive it," Jay says picking up a chunck of rubble.

The war was over, now it was time to clean up

"she's really gone," Kai says

"we'll all miss her?" Zane says

"Even if she was a little wacky," Jay says

"Yeah," the others agree.

Just then, a rumble filled the ground, a large whole appred

"back!" cole shouted.

everyone backed up. Out of the whole came the dozens; Serpentine.

"you've got to be kidding me," Jay says

"Looks like we have some more badies to kick butt with," Nya says

"where did they come from?" Cole asks

"According to my caculations, an underground hall, seems that they've been there for a while too," Zane says.

The Serpentine flee the city, and make their way to the desert.

"Oh no you don't," Cole says

Just then, a beam of light shout down from the sky. Everyone stared in awe. It was about the size of a quarter, but then grew larger. Then, from the clouds, something came down. it came down, and stood on the ground in front of the Ninja, and all of the elemental groups. It was  ninja in a multi-colored suit, the suit had differnt symbols on it.

"aren't those the elemental symbols..." Jay began

Then the Ninja unhooded it's mask. And who is it?

"Shay!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouts

She stands there tall and proud.

"Turns out that there was a forgotten part of the prophecy, where I live, but in a new form," Shay says, "And by the looks of it, there seems to be another threat on the loose," she hoods her mask, "Who's ready to kick some snake butt?"

"Yeah!" cheers everyone as they run back to the hotel, except the Ninja and Zack.

Zack runs up to Shay and emraces her in a hug.

"I thought I lost you dear sister," he says tears of joy streaming down his face.

The ninja come and they all have a giant group hug.

Then they clear. Everyone beams. Shay hands out amulets.

"Ready to be a part of our family?" she asks

The Ninja look at each other, and they each take an amulet, even Nya gets one!

"You all have your elements, and Lloyd, you are to work by Zack's side with Dash, to achieve the Ultramatrix level," Shay says

Lloyd whoops and cheers to himself. Zack just smiles and shakes his head. Shay turns to each Ninja and thanks you, then they each go to the group heading to the hotel. cole stays

"I'm so sorry," Shay says

Cole pulls her close, their faces only inches apart.

"it's okay, beacause I love you," he says pulling her into a kiss

All of Ninjago have been saved from the Overlord's grasp. The Ninja and Sensei now live where they beong. The Ninja train with their elemental groups, and Sensei makes a great Spinjitzu teacher to the young ones. Everyday The Ninja, and the head masters search for more specially powered people. And for now, all of Ninjago is safe..........but I can't say that it's gonna stay like that for long...for the Serpentine are loose, after all, whoever heard of the ending of a great adventure? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who thinks I should make a SEQUEL!!! :D