The Explanation

Chapter 2 yay!! Yea I know the first chapter was weird, not real excitement but I promise there will be some in this one!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shay P.O.V.)

I walk out of the room, and I can hear footsteps running behind me.

I turn and shout,"Don't try to stop me"

Only to be surprised at who is following me. Cole. I blush. He does too.

"Uh....uh..I uh..just want to help" he says

"Sorry......I thought you were someone else" I say a little embarrassed.

"It's fine" he says

I shift Suemay. Shes heavy for someone who's only 14! And I'm real tired.

"I'll carry her if you like" Cole offers holding his hands out.

Without hesitation I hand Suemay to him.

"Thanks" I say.

He nods and I walk at a brisk pace with him following me.

(Cole P.O.V.)

I take the girl from Shay and start walking. As I walk, I realize that the girl was heavy! Then I wonder. How old is she? What was her name? What happened to her? What's going on? I look at Shay. She is moving at a brisk pace. Even when worried she can move with such graceful movements.

"Hey Shay?" I ask

Yea, great start. I would have face-palmed if I wasn't holding this girl.

"Yes?" Shay says not looking at me.

"Whats going on? And who is this girl?" I ask

Shay stops. She turns and looks at me. Her eyes are red, and her face is flushed.

"Well....." Shay says rubbing her hand up and down her sleeve.

I just realized something, she's wearing a Ninja suit like me i wonder why? Thats strange. Does she know Spinjitzu too? I wonder.....why shes wearing that? Shay sighs.

"It all started a long time ago......." Shay begins.

"I woke up, not knowing where I was, or who I was. I was alone, in an alley of Ninjago City. I woke up sore. And alone. I sat up, and my head began to throb. I look at my feet and see a note tied around my ankle. So I open it. It read....

_______________________

Dear Shay,

Yes, your name is Shay. You may not know anything because you are suffering amnesia, memory loss. Your name is Shay, and you have a duty to the world. I'm sorry I can't be there with you, but I sacrificed my life for you, and your brother's. Yes, brother. You have a twin brother named Zack. You must protect him, for you are no ordinary person. You have magical abilities that let you do almost anything. But you must use them for good, and for your duty. Your duty, you're probably wondering what it is. Your duty is to collect all the magic infested children, and to protect them, create a space where they will stay safe, and hidden. Separate them upon there abilities, then bring them together. Create a government that will bring peace with you and your brother on top. Keep them safe and hidden until the time has come, you will know when that time is. To finally destroy Chaos, controller of the elements. Your time will come. With you I left some possessions that you will need that are located in your bag. Your brother is waiting for you across from you. He is probably unconscious. Protect him, them, the world, and especially yourself. I love you. May all the elements be with you.