Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned

Priest!Dean hits me in a weird way so have fun with this.

The clean sharp scent of cleaning solution makes your nose crinkle and threatens to make you sneeze. Holding that at bay, you sit down in the confessional box. The creak of the wooden bench on the other side of the screen lets you know that there is a priest sitting there.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." The words leave your lips and you almost can't believe that they did. You've never been in one of these before, not being an aptly religious man. You'd been attending a service here and now because one of the priests had caught your eye. You knew that whatever deity was upstairs probably frowned upon attending holy services to ogle a priest's ass but you haven't been struck down yet so what's it going to hurt.

"For what have you sinned my child?" The timbre that answers yours is a familiar one but you can't put your finger on it. You sigh and rub your face.

"I have thought of a member of the clergy in a most unholy way. I think about them without their clothes and physically intimate with me. I dream of them in lewd ways and I wish I could have them all for myself, but I know that I cannot because that would be a sin in the eyes of God." Your words bounce off the wood paneling in the small space. You can hear the creaking of the bench on the other side of the privacy screen and know that you've probably made the poor man increasingly uncomfortable.

"Might I ask which member of the clergy you have set your fascination upon?" You whisper his name so quietly that the priest asks you to repeat his name.

"Father Winchester. I dream of Father Winchester." The door to the other side of the box rattles and you know that the priest has stepped out. You sit there alone for a few minutes, not knowing what to do. The door to your side of the box flies open and you squint at the sudden light. The silhouette of a man stands there in the open doorway.

"Having dreams about me are you? Bad, lewd thoughts about Father Winchester? You know if you had just asked I could have made all of those fantasies come true." Father Winchester stands there. His tab collar is pulled to the side and his hair is sticking up everywhere. He extends his hand to you and his eyes are alight with a fire that definitely doesn't belong on hallowed grounds. You take his hand and he pulls you out of the confession box. He pulls you to him, tight against his body. You can feel every curve and dip of his physique. He glances over his shoulder and seems to make a split-second decision. He pulls you to his lips and your insides liquify. This is everything you have been dreaming about since you joined the congregation. A rumble starts in Father Winchester's chest and he pulls you ever so tighter against him. He pulls away just far enough for you both to breathe.

"Forgive me, Father, For I Have Sinned." Your words come out breathy and you pull him back to you. He pushes you up against the wall and the hard planes of his body make you gasp. His tongue slips into your mouth and you curl your fingers into his cassock. He hooks a hand behind your knee and pulls your knee up. He wraps your leg around his waist and goes for the other leg, but you decide to help him out. You jump and wrap your other leg around him. The two of you part and your breath is coming out in pants. Your entire being feels like it's on fire and you want to be consumed by it. Your fingers find the buttons of his shirt and begin to pick them apart. He stops you.

"I want nothing more than you right this moment, but we've already desecrated holy ground. Maybe, we should move this party to my apartment down the block."

"Alright, Winchester. I'll see you there. You might want to tell the parishioners that have been staring at us for the past five minutes that the peep show was free." His head turns towards the pews and sure enough there are three of five worshippers standing there. He mutters something under his breath, recites his address for you, and sets you down. You run your fingers through your hair, pick up your discarded bag, and walk out the church with your head held high. Yes, I was making out with your priest. No, I am not ashamed of it. Have you seen him? Anyone would be lucky to have the pleasure of feeling his lips on theirs. You arrive at his apartment complex and frown at the intercom system. Luckily, there are people coming out. You hold a hand out.

"Hold the door please! I forgot my keys!" The mother smiles kindly and shepherds her children out of the way as you duck inside the doorway. You climb the stairs to the apartment and wait outside the door. You know that you look creepy as fuck just standing there so you pull out your phone to try and alleviate some of the tension you feel creeping up on you. He appears in front of you in a rush and you almost drop your phone in surprise.

"Ready?" His voice is low and hushed almost as if he doesn't want his neighbors to hear him speaking to you. You incline your head towards the door and gesture.

"After you your Holiness." He sighs and unlocks his door, gesturing you in front of him. You barely have time to look around before you're pressed against a wall.

"How do you want me?"

"Whatever way you're willing to give. I've been waiting for this for a long time."