Eat Spit

There are two different songs featured in this one. The first one is Eat Spit by Slush Puppy and the second is illa illa by B.I. Enjoy, Magnus

Bad bitch, queen shit, icon

Eat spit, get dicked with the lights on

The song blares through your headphones as you type angrily into your keyboard, glaring at your monitor in frustration. It's like this place went to hell and back and then went to hell again. What the fuck is going on? You switch between servers with quick fingers, your eyes darting back and forth between the lines of text. Your blood seems to boil the more you read from the screenshots your friend is sending in chat.

"How could they just let this go?" You ask yourself quietly, sitting back and rubbing at your eyes. "That person is literally a kid. A child, and they're just gonna let this go." The more you think about it the more your temper begins to bubble over. Pushing away from your desk, you turn away from the glow of the monitor blinking away the spots in your eyes as your vision adjusts to the darkness. You step out of your room needing to clear your head. You almost run smack into Sam who seemed to be heading for his room.

"Oh, hey. Where you headed?"

"Where's Dean?" Sam points over his shoulder with his thumb back up the steps that he just came from.

"Still hitting the books in the library. He won't mind if you bug him." You pass Sam and head up the stairs grateful for the cool breeze coming from a running fan sitting in the corner of the war room. You pass the war table and climb the few steps to the library where Dean is sitting at a table sipping a beer and squinting at a book.

"Hey Sammy I thought you- oh hey what's up?" Dean closes the book and looks up at you with a small smile on your face which makes your heart skip a beat.

"Just needed a breath of air outside of my room. The internet is a fucking scary place." You sigh, running a hand through your hair and giving him a lopsided grin.

"The Internet gives me the heebie jeebies," Dean chuckles, taking a long pull from his beer. You snatch it from him once he sets it down and he protests as you chug the rest of it. He stands up from his chair and snatches the bottle from your hand seeing if there's any left he can salvage. When there isn't any he squints at you and you grin cheekily. You sit yourself down on the table and swing your legs back and forth.

"Any research I can help with?" You ask your heart racing from the entire encounter. Dean sighs and sits back down in his chair looking tired.

"Always, you know how much I hate reading." He hands you the book he was reading when you came in and tells you to look through it for any instances of a certain creature. You two read comfortably in silence before you come across exactly what the two of you are looking for.

"Found it D. Check this out." You spin the book around so Dean can see it and he comes up to you and starts to read the spot you indicated. Your bodies are so close you can feel the heat radiating off of him. He mouths the words silently to himself as he reads and you find your eyes drawn to his lips. They are a rosy pink that draws your eyes right to them. He catches you staring and you blush as your noses are nearly touching when he looks up from the book. His candy apple eyes stare into yours. He leans forward and brushes your lips with his and the book falls out of your hands to the floor as Dean kisses you so gently. Dean presses in closer, cupping your face in his hands and the sensation of his callouses against your skin sends your brain spinning. Your lips part gently and the both of you are a little out of breath.

"Wow," Dean whispers under his breath, sounding amazed. He searches your face, those green eyes full of light for the first time in a long time as he surges forward and kisses you again. His mouth tastes of cheap beer but it's the first time you've felt alive in so long that you don't even care.

Oh, at the end of my sleeves is a beach

'Cause I wiped out the water flowing on both cheeks

I'm swept away again by the waves that sway around my eyes