Physical Fatality

"Where in the fuck did you get this thing??" Dean's jaw is on the floor as you button your suit jacket and straighten your sleeves. You smirk and don't say a word continuing to straighten out your outfit.

"I'm the only one of us that looks like a legitimate FBI agent so let me do all the talking." You grin and lock eyes with Dean in the reflection of the Impala window. He squints at you, but his eyes don't stay on yours for long before they're roaming over you again.

"Dean as much as I enjoy you undressing me with your eyes, we do have things to do today." You make sure that your badge is tucked inside your jacket and begin to stride up the walk towards the front door of the victim's house. You slip Dean a look over your shoulder one more time before knocking on the door. You step back just a bit giving the door a respectful distance before it creaks open slightly and half of a pale face peeks out.

"Who who is it?" The voice is low and quiet, clearly scared.

"My name is Agent Bonham and this is my partner Agent Williams. We have a few questions about the incident that happened here a few nights ago. Is it alright if we come in?" The half of the face that you can see looks pale and sunken like they haven't seen the light in days and haven't eaten anything.

"Your kind were just here yesterday. I answered all of their questions. I don't know what I could possibly add." You share a look with Dean out of the corner of your eye. Your kind?

"We just have a few more questions if you don't mind." The person seems to deflate slightly and shuts the door, the sound of rattling locks can be heard before the door swings open. A ghastly sight stands in the doorway before you. Dean hovers behind your shoulder as the figure steps aside and gestures for you to come in. The two of you step inside the house and are engulfed in soft candle light as the door swings shut.

"Sorry about the lighting situation. I haven't been able to get the power to come back on since everything happened. Every time I try to replace a fuse they just blow."

"It's not a problem. Is there somewhere we could sit?" The person bobs their head in the affirmative and leads the two of you into an adjacent room that looks to once have resembled a living room. You and Dean exchange a glance as you both find a chair to sit on. The questioning begins and the person doesn't really seem to have any answers about what happened to them. Their entire family was slaughtered so they seem to be barely hanging on by a thread of sanity. Everything seems fine until in a moment of desperation they seize your sleeve and hiss as their skin brushes against your cuffs. The two of you lock eyes and you reach for the pistol tucked inside your jacket before the ghoul launches itself at you.

"FUCK! DEAN HELP!" Your arms are lodged against this thing's throat as it snaps its teeth inches from your face. Dean's footsteps pound away from you and you yell for him again asking him where the fuck he is going. You gain a burst of strength and throw the ghoul off of you scrambling to your feet and grabbing the closest object to you which happens to be the leg of the broken chair you were sitting in just moments ago. You hold it like a baseball bat, your chest heaving from the exertion. You hear footsteps running up the walk and you pray that Dean is coming back with something to save your ass because you don't feel like getting this suit even dirtier than it already is. Dean busts in through the front door wielding an axe, catching the ghoul by surprise. It's like a cartoon except bloodier. Dean swings with his full body and splits the ghouls neck in two in a splash of vicersa. You sigh and dust yourself off inspecting your suit.

"Made it out in one piece didn't you girl?" You whisper making sure there aren't any rips or tears. You smirk at Dean who's covered in gunk. "Armani once again saves the day with their real silver cufflinks. Don't worry darling, as long as we're quiet I'll shower with you."

"Deal."