All I See is Red

As you and Dean stare each other down, the air is thick with rage. Two men are flanking you on either side, and you know that the nine millimeters in their shoulder holsters are itching to get out.

"You have two choices, Dean." Your voice is loud in the empty echo of the bunker. "You can come with us, or you can die here. It's your choice." Dean glares at you, arms folded over his chest. He spits at your feet, and you look down in disgust at the glob on the tile floor.

"There's your answer, you Men of Letters bastard. Fuck you and fuck off." You sigh, gesturing for your men to get their guns out. You inform Dean that this was a very wrong choice and he really should've done better, but Dean has nothing constructive to say, just cursing and spitting as they force him onto his knees.

"Cuff him and leave him to me. I want to be the one to blow Dean Winchester's brains out." Your voice is cool and calm when in reality, your heart is racing. Dean Winchester is kneeling at my feet. Never thought I would live to see the day. All those dirty dreams of Dean you've ever had come flooding back, and you try to hide the flush that dusts across your face. Dean notices and smirks at you.

"Getting a little worked up, aren't you? So eager to kill me that you can't keep that cool, calm facade, you British fuck." Your face flushes beet red at his words, and you put a boot into his chest that sends him backward onto his back, his hands cuffed painfully behind him. You stand over him and tell your men to leave the two of you, that you can handle him. Your henchmen make eye contact and seem to mentally shrug as they climb the stairs out and up of the bunker. The door makes a resounding thunk behind them. Your eyes rake down Dean's body and back up.

"I can't believe it. You're so famous in many circles, yet you are laying at my feet about to die." You purr, pulling out your Baretta and pointing it down at Dean's face. Those dirty dreams flash through your mind again, and the compelling thought of having your way with him while he's cuffed on the floor sends blood rushing to your dick. Dean notices this and raises his eyebrows.

"Really, popping a boner? Right as you're about to kill me?" Your eyes slide down to Dean's belt, where there's a bulge just as apparent as yours there. Seems I'm not the only one getting off on this. You flick the safety back on the Baretta and set it down as you kneel down, straddling Dean's body. You lean down, planting your hands on either side of his face as your lips hover above his.

"I think I'm going to ride this pretty boy dick. I've been fantasizing about having my way with this body of yours for weeks. I was chasing you down and having to jerk off to the sound of your moans in my ears. The sexual tension between us has finally snapped Dean Winchester. What say you?" Dean's voice is breathy and full of lust as he replies.

"Fuck, you too?" That's all it takes before you're attacking his mouth with yours kissing him hard and passionately. You grab him by the shirt collar and pull him up, so he's sitting, so now you're sitting in his lap. Your hands hold his face and he pushes his tongue into your mouth. You groan in delight grinding your ass down into his erection. I need you more than I need oxygen. This is the only thing you can think of as you start tearing each other's clothes off. The desperate need for flesh against flesh drives you both to the brink.

"I need your dick in my ass right this fucking instant." Your voice is nothing but a snarl as you get Dean all the way naked. Throwing lube and caution to the wind, you sit down on his cock and moan at the pain ripping through you as you sit on him dry. He gapes at you as you take him dry. "What? Never seen someone take you dry? Feels good~" You start to move, and his precum acts like lube, making the ride easier. You push him back down, so he's laying flat again. "God, your cock feels like heaven." The moans are loud in the middle of the library.

"How the fuck did you take me dry?" Dean asks breathily. You grunt and move faster over him, taking every inch of him in.

"Practice, Winchester. Now shut up and be a good dildo for me." Your body tingles as you move, bouncing on him hard. Dean's whines and whimpers for you only add fuel to the fire. "You're such a fucking noisy cock. You can't even shut up when someone's riding your dick. I'm gonna milk this cock for all its worth." Your head falls back, and your body shivers when Dean's tip hits your prostate. "Fuck, right there!" You grunt, huffing slightly as you move.

"This doesn't change anything I still fucking hate you."

"Two-way street. After I fuck you, I'm going to put a bullet in your brain." Your grin is feral as the realization sinks into him. He growls and squirms underneath you, his arms trapped under his body. "What, did you think after I used you I was going to let you go? Not a chance Winchester. A promise is a promise. I'm going to milk you for all your cum and then I'm going to put a bullet in your brain." Your voice is a purr as you grind down onto him. His face flushes as he struggles under you. You reach over to your tactical vest and pull your combat knife from its sleeve tossing it and catching it by the handle. "I think you need a little motivation with a sharp object, hm?" Dean Winchester doesn't cry but there's a shine to his eyes and you know that tears are waiting to break.

"Please, I wanna live." His voice breaks slightly and a single tear falls out of his eye onto the floor. Your face turns into a mocking pout.

"Poor thing, you've been through so much and now you're going to die at the hands of someone you've been fantasizing about for weeks." Your tone portrays your true feelings of loathing and a fountain of seething hate. Your fake pity seems to to stoke the embers of anger in him and he spits at you. The glob lands on your knee and you look down at it, head tilted. "Did you just spit on me?" A hate-filled grin splits his face and he laughs hard.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" A small smile appears on your face and you grind down hard on him pushing right into your prostate. A shudder runs up your body and you can feel the orgasm just waiting to break. You press the knife right into his throat, forcing him to tilt his head back in order to not get cut.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Your voice is breathy as his tip pushes hard into your prostate once more sending you over the edge in a pleasure filled rush. Your cock jumps and paints the two of you in cum. Dean's chest heaves as he's clearly close to his own climax , but you pull off of him your ass leaking. "Goodbye, Dean Winchester. It was nice using you." You slide the knife quickly across his throat slitting it clean. He gurgles as blood spills out of his skin and bubbles from his sliced airway. You get up off of him using his discarded clothes to clean yourself and your knife off. Getting dressed again and straightening yourself out, you climb the stairs and open the bunker door to your men looking very bored.

"All done?" One asks and you nod.

"Dean Winchester is no more."