Chapter 64- Let's Hope You All Survive

"Can you see anything?"

"The wall is too thick!"

"Shh! They'll hear!" Bakugo and I walk toward the hot springs, towels wrapped firmly around our waists. I roll my eyes, unsurprised by the group of boys huddled near the wall. Some have the decency to stand a distance away, but no one has gotten wet yet. Bakugo scoffs, stomping over to the pool.

"What idiots. No pride." I shrug, following him and sinking into the heat.

Leave them. They'll get what's coming to them. Bakugo tchs, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

At least they're so busy stalking that Saiki and I get the pool to ourselves. I sit next to the blonde, thankful for their distraction. I stare at Bakugo's soft lips and watch his chest rise and fall quietly.

He's so peaceful when he's not pissed off.

"Guys, if we work together, maybe we can climb the wall."

"You're joking, right? We're training to be heroes, not stalkers." Todoroki reminds Kaminari, scoffing.

"But this is Teruhashi we're talking about."

"This is a once in a lifetime situation..."

"Guys, this is wrong!" Midoriya hisses, growing frantic at the scheming. "Todoroki's right, we're supposed to be heroes!"

"I agree. This is indecent." Iida adds, chopping the air urgently.

"But just think about it. Picture Teruhashi. Her beautiful blue hair cascading gently down her smooth back, her soft skin shimmering in the water, her boo-"

"Stop this at once!" Iida demands, covering his blush with a hand and almost smacking Saiko. Todoroki turns his face away, light pink dusting his ears, and Midoriya mumbles to himself, his face deep red.

They really are idiots.

"Imagine if they actually realized how shitty her personality is." Bakugo chuckles, stretching his arms and repositioning himself so he's more upright. "That might knock some sense in them."

She's just immature.

"I guess she was better in your memories, huh."

I don't think giving her a quirk made her any humbler. I joke, realizing that this is partially my fault.

"Wait, you gave it to her?"

Well, not exactly? She had her beauty in my universe too, bringing her here just made it a quirk, I guess.

"I guess that makes sense." I nod, unsure how else to explain what happened.

"Come on, boost me up!"

"The wall's too tall!"

"We have to decide who gets to see her! Only one of us will make it!"

What idiots. Like they're anywhere near being heroes. I look through the wall, not surprised to find Kota at the top, hidden behind the planks.

Why would Mandalay put Kota on guard duty? He's five. One glance at the girls would scar him for life.

"At least someone's up there. He's better than nothing."

True.

"Yes!" Kaminari cheers, holding up a flat hand as Saiko and Nendo hold out a fist. "I'm the odd one out, I win." Kaminari smiles, facing the wall. "I'm so ready for this." The boys grumble, but nonetheless, assist Kaminari in climbing the wall. Once near the top, however, Kota stops their shenanigans, slapping Kaminari back.