Chapter 65- Training

"Hey, hey! Special delivery from Kusuke! Tomura wants us to bring them along as we go so, I'm guessing there's enough for everyone!" Toga announces, skipping into an eerie room while holding a small box.

"Come on, I'm ready! Let's hurry up and do this!"

"It's still too early. Besides, don't forget, he said we shouldn't do anything flashy."

"Yeah, he acted like a spoiled little brat when we first met, but suddenly he's begun to take charge. This is going to be nothing more than a warning shot. We'll pull those false heroes down from their shining pedestals, and in doing so will create a bright new future for this world." Dabi smirks, reaching into the box Toga brought and inspecting the goods. "The hell is this?"

"How would I know?" Toga shrugs, picking up one for herself. "They're kinda ugly, if you ask me."

Class B drags their feet after their teacher, stifling yawns as they make their way through the forest.

"I get that we're working on our quirks, but we have 20 different powers, how is this going to work?" Toritsuka questions, a little bit more awake than the others, thanks to his previous life as a monk's son.

"When your muscle fibers are overused, they break and grow back tougher, thicker. Quirks are the same way. They improve the harder you push them! Stronger after every workout! In other words, there's only one thing to do: you'll have to break yourselves!" The class finally makes it to the clearing, gasping as they witness the horror Class A has been going through for an hour or so now.

KATSUKI BAKUGO! IN ORDER TO EXPAND HIS EXPLOSION ABILITY, HE'S PLUNGING HIS HANDS INTO BOILING WATER, THEN CREATING A LARGE EXPLOSION! BY REPEATING THIS, HIS EXPLOSIONS WILL NOT ONLY BE STRONGER, BUT MORE FREQUENTLY LARGE AS WELL!

Bakugo lets out a scream of both pain and anger as he dips his hands in the boiling water beneath him.

Boiling fucking water washes off my sweat! This just makes it harder! And I'm just risking burning my hands! This is bullshit!

SHOTO TODOROKI! BY ALTERNATING BETWEEN ICE AND FIRE AND REGULATING THE WATER HE'S IN, HIS BODY GETS ACCUSTOMED TO THE COLD, AND HE WORKS ON CONTROLLING HIS FLAMES! HOPEFULLY, HE'LL SOON BE ABLE TO USE BOTH AT ONCE!

Todoroki gasps for breath as he freezes the area around him, causing the water around him to freeze as well. He uses his flames to cover the area, but this only makes the water boiling. He grimaces, attempting to lower the intensity of his quirk, but unable to see any results immediately.

METORI SAIKO! HE'S CREATING MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY TEARING IT TO SHREDS! THIS WILL TEACH HIM THE MONEY IS NOT THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING, WHILE ALSO EXERCISING HIS ARM AND HAND MUSCLES!

Saiko creates a stack of one-hundred-dollar bills, tears streaming down his face as he struggles to gain the will power and the physical strength to tear through what's before him. He screams in agony, wishing that he could only end this torture.

HANTA SERO! HE'S PRODUCING TAPE CONTINUOUSLY. THIS WILL INCREASE HIS CAPACITY AND IMPROVE THE TAPE'S TENSILE STRENGTH AND SHOOTING SPEED!

Sero screams in agony as tape spews out from his elbows, blasting a good distance off the mountain.

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, KINESHI HAIRO, MASHIRAO OJIRO, AND KOKOMI TERUHASHI! KIRISHIMA AND OJIRO ARE FIGHTING, WHICH WILL INCREASE BOTH OF THEIR STRENGTHS! HAIRO AND TERUHASHI ARE CHEERING THEM ON, WHICH WILL IMPROVE THEIR QUIRKS!

"You can do it, bro!" Hairo screams, his power oozing from him so much it begins to reach others around their group. Kirishima enters Unbreakable, screaming as well as he pushes himself to the absolute limit.