Chapter 25- Delinquents

The arena was trashed after the fight, so there was a short recess while Cementoss covered the arena with a new layer of cement.

"Hey, Aren. You better not make us look bad. You have to beat that 1-A kid." Aren rolls his eyes at the most annoying kid in his class, shoving Monoma's face out of his own. "They think they're so much better than us, but they're not. You'll show them, right? I know you're not the best person to fight and you just got lucky and made it in thanks to that one kid, but you still better win." A dangerous aura fills the air as Aren glares at Monoma, his eyes slicing through the blonde's soul. For a moment Monoma fears for his very life, but that moment passes so quickly that he questions if it ever happened.

"Shut up, Monoma." Kendo groans, lifting her hand up threateningly. Monoma glances at her, at Aren, then back again. He decides he doesn't want to die.

"Just win, okay?" He walks away, probably to go bother some unfortunate child. Aren sighs, leaning back in his seat with his hands behind his head.

"Don't listen to him, you'll do great!" Tetsutetsu cheers, fist bumping the air. "I believe in you!"

"Yeah, you're the only class B kid to make it this far!" Tsuburaba beams, giving Aren an encouraging thumbs up.

"Hey, I made it just as far as he has!" Reita complains, crossing his arms and glaring at Tsuburaba.

"He's the only one with potential though." Yanagi laughs, ruffling Reita's purple hair, which causes him to both pout and blush as her fingers glide over his scalp.

"Thanks guys, I'll do my best." Aren speaks, standing up and stretching.

"You're against that really cocky kid, right?" Honenuki questions, stroking his chin lightly. Aren nods, yawning as he crosses one arm over his chest, using the other to stretch.

"Just do your best, Aren!" Kendo beams, patting the boy's back.

"I will. Thank you, guys." The class waves goodbye and yell a few more good lucks as the boy walks away, still stretching his arms.

"THANK YOU, LOYAL VIEWERS, FOR WAITING PATIENTLY AS WE FIXED THE ARENA!" The crowd's muttering is shushed as they eagerly wait for the next fight. "AND NOW FOR A FIGHT THAT WILL SURELY LEAVE A FEW SCARS! KATSUKI BAKUGO, OF CLASS 1-A, VS. KUBOYASU AREN OF CLASS 1-B!" Cheers immediately fill the air as multiple fans scream their hearts out, excited for a match that probably won't end in tears. The boys step into the arena, a deadly aura drifting off of both of them.

"Don't expect an easy win." Aren growls, getting into his fighting stance. Bakugo simply snarls, getting into his own stance.

"BEGIN!" Bakugo immediately blasts forward, the explosion sending clouds of dust into the air as it breaks the new cement. Cementoss sighs but doesn't complain, knowing there's no point. Aren takes a step back, narrowing his eyes as Bakugo dives toward him. Bakugo pulls his arm back, prepared to punch on impact. Aren sees this, stepping back and grabbing the blonde's right hook, easily flipping him over his shoulder.

Bakugo's back hits hard against the floor, nearly knocking the air out of his lungs. He scrambles to his feet, his eyes narrowed with anger. Aren smiles, bringing his lips to his mouth and whistling.

69 motorcycles appear out of nowhere, circling around Bakugo and revving on occasion. 12 have large, burly men on them, each smoking a cigar and glaring at Bakugo.

KUBOYASU AREN. HIS QUIRK: MOTORCYCLE!

HE HAS THE ABILITY TO SUMMON MOTORCYCLES! THEY WILL OCCASIONALLY HAVE DELINQUENTS ON THEM, WHO SEEM TO FIGHT FOR AREN!

"Do you honestly think a few motorcycles are going to stop me?" Bakugo growls, sparks flying from his hands. The motorcycles tighten their circle as Aren whistles, the seemingly endless exhaust suffocating the explosive teen they're encompassing. He grits his teeth as they draw nearer, some hitting against him which makes him step backward, only to run into more. His eyebrows furrow in rage, a smirk forming as he formulates a plan. Using his right hand to grip his left wrist, he points his left palm to the floor. He screams as pain rips through him, but laughs as he's propelled into the air, his explosion destroying the motorcycles and causing a larger explosion that sends pieces of cement flying.

The explosion makes Aren lose his footing. He stumbles backward, trying to catch himself but instead landing on his back. He sits up, smiling as 12 very angry men with baseball bats and leather jackets make their way to Bakugo, surrounding him.

Bakugo is still tired from the explosion, but his anger greatly overweighs his exhaustion. He narrows his eyes as the men near him, a few of them brandishing knifes, while most hold spiked bats.

"DDIIIEEEEEE!!!!" Bakugo spins in a circle, continuously blasting explosions just large enough to not send him flying. Some men stumble back out of surprise, but most of them are not fazed. They growl, almost in unison, closing in on Bakugo. Soon they're close enough to lash out. Bakugo blocks the bat with his arm, wincing as nails piece his skin. A knife penetrates his shoulder blade, earning a scream from the teen. The man pulls the knife out, allowing blood to gush from the wound. Bakugo growls, creating an explosion that makes the men back up slightly. This gives him a moment to place his hand over the wound. He creates a small explosion to cauterize it, wincing in pain as he does so.

While he's distracted a man grabs his arm, throwing him like he was nothing. Bakugo lands on his feet, sliding a few yards before coming to a stop. He smirks, annoyed. He bends his knees, pointing his palms backward as he blasts forward, diving onto one of the men. The man stumbles back, hitting his head on the cement and crumbling into dirt.

Bakugo, breathing heavily, stands, his shoulders heaving as he sucks in air. He looks around, but all of the men are gone, with nothing left but dirt in the air. Bakugo narrows his eyes as he turns to Aren, who has barely broken a sweat.

The purple haired boy smirks, squatting slightly as Bakugo blasts forward, yelling in anger. Aren easily dodges the boy, grabbing him and pulling him to the ground. Aren straddles Bakugo, yelling as he repeatedly punches the boy's face. Bakugo takes the hits, growing tired. He glances at the stands, wincing when he realizes his class is going to think he's weak. The whole world will.

He'll think I'm weak.

Don't give up, idiot.

Saiki? How the fuck? You're not even in the stands.

Shut up and beat this guy's ass, will you?

Bakugo snarls at Aren, suddenly catching the boy's fist.

"I'm not fucking losing to you." The blonde growls, placing a hand on Aren's chest and pushing him off, adding an explosion that sends the boy flying across the arena. After multiple rolls, Aren comes to a stop, stumbling to his feet. He pulls his fists up, ready to fight.

"AREN IS OUT OF BOUNDS! BAKUGO WINS!"

Aren takes a deep breath, glad that the fight is over. Even if he did lose.

Bakugo stands in the middle of the arena, swaying as the cheers of the crowd overtake his world. He can feel his face become swollen as blood trickles onto the ground. A warm liquid falls from his lips, splattering onto the cement as he coughs.

"Bakugo? Hey, Bakugo!"

He falls, too weak to catch himself. He doesn't hit the cement though. Bakugo forces his eyes to open ever so slightly. When he sees bright pink hair and green glasses he smiles, knowing he's safe.

=^.^=

So I published this at 1 am and forgot to mention that I have a discord server now! I'll have to mention it in the next chapter (hopefully I won't forget XD), but I might as well mention it now for those who haven't read this yet 🙃

Everyone is welcome, it's just a place to hang out and talk about anything. It's a good place to ask me questions about the book and share your ideas and art. I'd love to see you there! 😃

Here is a link, please tell me if it doesn't work 😅:

https://discord.gg/x6AyFVj