Chapter 6- Rage, You Nerd

"I AMMMMM... HHHEERRREEE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROOOO!"

"Oh, wow, it's All Might!"

"He's so manly!"

"I wanna be just like him!"

"So cool!" The class's mutterings are eventually hushed, allowing the hero to speak.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it as hero-ing 101! Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro! And, what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lessons will bear no punches!" Multiple excited and nervous thoughts echo around the room when All Might reveals that we will be fight training.

He continues on with his spiel, showing us our costumes and giving us the next directions. We change, dramatically entering the area we were told to meet in.

After a few moments of chattering, All Might finally gets to the point of why we're here.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" He quickly explains that not all fights are outside, and quite a few are actually fought inside. He recites the rules, explaining that we will be split into teams of two, and then we'll face off against each other in duels.

This brings many questions, to which he responds by pulling out a script to read off of. He describes the rules; then excitedly pulls out a box to determine the teams.

TEAM A: IZUKU MIDORIYA AND MASHIRAO OJIRO!

TEAM B: SHOTO TODOROKI AND CHISATO MERA!

TEAM C: MOMO YAOYOROZU AND METORI SAIKO!

TEAM D: KATSUKI BAKUGO AND KOKOMI TERUHASHI!

TEAM E: KINESHI HAIRO AND EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!

TEAM F: TENYA IIDA AND RIKI NENDO!

TEAM G: DENKI KAMINARI AND SHUN KAIDO!

TEAM H: FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI AND OCHACO URARAKA!

TEAM I: KUSUO SAIKI AND CHIYO YUMEHARA!

TEAM J: HANTA SERO AND TSUYU ASUI!

He brings out two more boxes, one with "Hero" and one with "Villain" written on it. He pulls out two balls, declaring the first two teams to fight.

"Team C will be the heroes, and team F the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch." The class nods, allowing him to briefly explain some more in detailed information to the participating teams before following him to the room.

"Wish me luck, buddy!" Nendo yells, waving at me as I leave. What a pain. Why can't I get rid of him?

We arrive at the room, watching as the match unfolds before us. I use my clairvoyance to watch closer, observing my classmates' every move.

"If you win this for us, I'll pay you a million dollars."

METORI SAIKO. HIS QUIRK: MONEY!

HE CAN CREATE MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR!

THAT'S... PRETTY MUCH IT.

"Why would I want money? I'm already rich."

"Not as rich as my family."

"How would you know?"

"My father is the richest man in Japan, and quite likely the world!"

SAIKO'S FATHER. HIS QUIRK: GOLD!

HE CAN CREATE GOLD OUT OF THIN AIR!

"We're wasting time. If you want to win, make yourself useful."