Chapter 26- Fight on, Shinso

What a pain. I glance down at Bakugo, who is now in my arms as I carry him effortlessly away from the arena. I can feel a small smile creeping up on my face. How can someone so angry look so peaceful when asleep?

"Saiki?" Midoriya mumbles, rubbing his eyes and sitting up straight when I walk into Recovery Girl's office. Uraraka is beside him, sleeping soundly. The greenette yawns, stretching his arms over his head. He opens his eyes again, straining to process more than just light and blur. He focuses his eyes on me, jumping up when he sees Bakugo in my arms. "Is he okay?" I nod, sitting him on the bed next to Uraraka's. Recovery Girl meanders into the room, rolling her eyes when she sees a new patient.

"I can't say I didn't expect to see him here, but there have been far more patients this year than ever before! This is exhausting!" Recovery Girl huffs as she steps up onto her stool, analyzing the teen.

Don't bother.

"Hmm? He needs healed, I can't just-" I place my hand over Bakugo's forehead, closing my eyes as power rushes from me into him. A small flash brightens the room for a moment, causing two gasps to sound. Bakugo sits up, all of his injuries healed. For now, at least. "Oh, yes. I forgot you have a healing power." Recovery Girl mutters, clearly jealous of my superior quirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?"

"Language."

"Oh, he's awake." Midoriya chuckles, his anxious aura suffocating the room. I roll my eyes, staring at Bakugo with indifference.

I rewound your body a day. This time tomorrow is going to be hell, though.

"Oh. Uh, thanks, I guess." Bakugo mumbles, scratching his head in confusion. He glances at Deku, who's jaw is agape in awe at his childhood bully's mellow tone. "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING LOOKING AT, NERD?" Bakugo lifts a palm, sparks flying as his eyes narrow with anger. Midoriya flinches, hiding his face with his arms and his body with Uraraka's bed. Recovery Girl rolls her eyes, slapping Bakugo on the hand with a ruler that had appeared out of nowhere.

"Stop swearing, you're a student!" Bakugo clenches his teeth, clearly just barely holding himself back from yelling at the elderly woman.

I'm leaving.

"But you just got here!" Midoriya protests, jumping from his hiding place. He nervously glances at Bakugo, sighing in relief when the boy doesn't react.

And now I'm leaving. I have a fight to get to.

"Oh, right." Midoriya mumbles, looking at his feet. "Wait, who won the last match?"

"DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK I WOULDN'T WIN AGAINST THAT WEAK ASS GUY?"

"Language, Bakugo."

"O-oh! I guess I didn't know you were fighting, Kacchan." Midoriya stutters, nervously backing away from the explosive teen. "Though, he did come in really scratched up. I'm not surprised that he won but who did he go against? They must be really strong if they're able to stand up against Kacchan like that. Oh, I remember! It was a kid from class B. Aren, right? I wish I hadn't missed the match, I bet I could've gotten a lot of really good notes on him. I'll have to watch it later, I'm sure mom recorded it..."

"STOP FUCKING MUTTERING TO YOURSELF YOU NERD!"

"LANGUAGE."

"Ah! Sorry, Kacchan! I don't mean to...." I roll my eyes, teleporting to just outside the arena.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID PINK HAIR GO?"

"Bakugo I swear I'll get you disqualified."

"Tch."