Chapter 45- Gear Up for Final Exams

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation," Aizawa announces, standing before the silent class.

"But don't get too excited! You can't just relax for an entire month, now can you?" Kuniharu adds, waving his finger toward the class.

Does that mean...?

No way!

Really?

Aizawa sighs at the co-teacher, continuing with his speech.

"You'll be training. While you're camping in the woods."

"AWESOME!!!!" The class yells, their voices almost knocking Aizawa to the ground. They chat excitedly, everyone saying what they're looking forward to and such. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki discuss the different training grounds, and how the class will need to adjust.

I'll get to show off my hot bod! I can't wait to see the boys drooling all over me. Teruhashi smiles, nonchalantly glancing at Bakugo. He's smirking to himself, his mind everywhere as he tries not to panic.

I'll get to camp with Saiki! We could sneak off and train by ourselves. He's the only one that could beat me anyway, and he'd put up a fight. Not that I want to fight him. We could sleep in the same room too. Maybe we can get beds by each other and away from the others... I bet there will be hot springs. That means I'll see Saiki... Bakugo's ears become lightly dusted with pink as he continues to think to himself. Dammit. This isn't happening. Maybe they won't have them. Yeah, there's no way! We'll be in the middle of the woods and... ah, who am I kidding? What am I going to do? The blonde, his face noticeably pinker than usual, turns to look at me, though he stops when he sees Teruhashi staring at him.

"What the hell are you looking at?" He growls, turning forward again. Teruhashi chuckles, turning to face Aizawa so no one suspects her.

He blushed! I knew he liked me!

"However," Aizawa speaks, using his quirk so his eyes glow red and his hair lifts slightly. This quiets the class. "Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over will have summer school." The class sits in silence for a moment, before Hairo turns around, giving the class a thumbs up.

"Everyone, do your best!" He cheers, his aura glowing helpfully.

"We will, class rep!"

"Don't worry about us!"

"Yeah, we've got this!" The bell echoes throughout the school, causing the class to perk up with excitement.

"All right, that's it for class today."

"Don't forget! Only one week left!" Kuniharu coos, winking. "I'm sure you guys are ready!"

"Don't doubt us, old man," Bakugo growls, not caring if it's a teacher, an elder, or even a future father-in-law he's talking to. No one talks down to him without earning the right to do so. "O-oh! I wasn't... that's not what I!"

"I'm sure you guys have been studying constantly, right?" Aizawa questions, narrowing his eyes. "Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Aizawa scoffs, closing the door on Kuniharu, who was following him out of the room. Kuniharu squeaks, stumbling back before slamming open the door.

"Hey!" He runs off, shaking his fist angrily, though he will probably be shut down quickly.

Once the coast is clear, the class begins to have a breakdown.

"I WAS BARELY EVEN TAKING NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Kaminari and Kaido yell at the same time, both nearly crying as they realize how doomed they are.

"We haven't had very much free time lately."