Chapter 27- Surprise

Cementoss is once again put to work fixing the arena. Since the damage is larger than past battles, there is a short intermission for people to buy food and do other things people generally do.

"SAIKI!!!!" I moan as Teruhashi runs into Recovery Girl's office, puffing her cheeks when she sees me sitting up in my bed. "Why'd you do that? You scared us!" She lightly smacks my shoulder, crossing her arms in anger. I sigh as half the class shuffles in behind her, surrounding my bed.

"Dude, what was that ball of energy?"

"Where you really going to throw it?"

"What would it have done?"

"It looked like it could destroy a small island!"

I roll my eyes as their questions keep coming, no one actually stopping for an answer. Teruhashi stares at me, easily noticing my annoyed face.

"Hey, guys? Maybe we should just let him rest."

"Oh!" The whole class mutters, their questions ceasing.

"How could we be so inconsiderate? You're right, Teruhashi. I, for one, am truly sorry." Iida bows, bringing one hand to his chest.

Shouldn't he be apologizing to me?

"It's okay! But maybe you all can leave?" Teruhashi asks, her eyes sparkling. The class nods, quietly leaving the room. Teruhashi waits for the door to be closed before beaming, clapping her hands together. "We're finally alone!" She practically screams, jumping onto me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Get. Off.

"Aww, don't be like that! You know you love me!" I have the overwhelming urge to burn the school down, along with Teruhashi. Instead, I sigh, giving up as Teruhashi only snuggles with me more.

"Get the fuck off him ya whore." I smile when I hear the growl. Teruhashi snaps up, her arms still around me. She stares in surprise at the blonde before her.

"Ba-Bakugo!" Her cheeks turn a bright red as she looks at the boy, who has a black tank top on with his jacket tied around his waist.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Bakugo growls, forming sparks out of his palms.

"Eh?" Teruhashi suddenly realizes that her arms are still around me. "Oh!" She stands up, bringing her arms to her side. "I-I didn't mean-"

"Get out." Teruhashi nods, a watery film forming over her eyes. She runs out the door, slamming it behind her. I sigh in relief, sliding to a more comfortable position.

Thanks for that.

"No problem. I'd yell at her any day." We sit in silence for a moment. Bakugo doesn't seem to notice, but I'm eyeing the bag he's holding. I can see its contents, and I want them more than anything.

Is that for me? Bakugo looks up, noticing I'm staring at the bag.

"Oh, right." He carefully pulls out the coffee jelly, gently pulling off the cover. He smirks as my eyes light up, pulling the jelly away from my outreached hands.

I bet I can mess with him.

"Who says it's for you?"

I don't have time for this.

I use my telekinesis to take the jelly out of the container, placing it straight into my mouth.

"Wha- do you really like it that much?" I nod, smiling as the delicious flavors wash over my tongue. Bakugo chuckles, throwing the now empty container in the trash. "Hey, can I talk to you?" I glance at the boy, inwardly sighing before nodding. "Who was that purple-haired kid? Judging by his fight he's an idiot. How do you know him?" I can't help but look away from him, glancing at my hands.