◇ TWENTY FIVE □

◇□◇

When the morning finally arrived both Natsuo and Y/n had awoken to find themselves tangled together, arms holding one another while they adjusted to the morning sun.

they exchanged soft smiles, both much too happy with where they were to start moving already. But sadly, they can't just put their lives on pause because they finally got together.

Y/n officially has a boyfriend and his name is Natsuo, she couldn't be happier to call her closest friend her partner.

Natsuo himself was beyond thrilled to call Y/n his girlfriend, his slight crush from when they first started hanging out grew to a strong love as their relationship bloomed.

sadly, happy moments don't last forever. Next thing they knew they sat alone with Fuyumi across from them, the tone in the room sharp and tense.

"Tell us all you can remember about Touya." Y/n feels like she's said that same thing before and she probably has, the brother of her boyfriend plaged both their minds as an unsettling feeling was stirred within them.

Days later Y/n stood alone at U.A., her hands holding onto each other as she waited for a half and half boy. She was told she could find him at the dorms, her feet carrying her there though her visit wasn't as quiet as she would have liked it to be.

"Oh, hey! You're Midoriya's sister right? Y/n?" the call was from a blonde named Kaminari, his friends Mina and Sero at his sides.

Y/n nodded a small smile on her features, "Yeah, can you three help me find someone?" she asked, head tilting as she stepped towards them.

The three smiled, all voicing out where Izuku is.. or at least where they think he is. Y/n chuckled, eyebrows dipping as she spoke. "Actually, I'm here to talk to Todoroki. Do you have any idea where he is?" they stared at her, faces telling her just how confused they were.

Suddenly Mina leaned in, hand shielding one side of her mouth. "Aren't you really close to his older brother? They got beef or somethin'?" her question made Y/n laugh her giggles catching the attention of two other residents of the dorms.

"Y/n, Natsuo texted me. He said you wanted to ask me a couple things." Shoto said in his popular monotone voice, eyes nearly dead while Y/n's little brother was grinning at his side.

Both Midoriya's exchanged smiles and waves before Y/n addressed Shoto, who was happy to show her to his dorm room where they began the interview.

"Can you tell me all you know about Touya?".

That same week, the couple made their way to a hospital where they both walked nervously up to a lone door. The sound of soft classical music dancing throughout the room calmed both their nerves only slightly before they skyrocketed as the door opened.

"Oh, well I thought I had guests coming." the soft and gentle voice of Rei snapped them back to reality as they looked to her smiling face. Small wrinkles lined her face as she grinned up at them, hand gesturing for them to come in and sit.

And sit they did.

For three hours before they finally started talking about what they came there for.

"If you don't mind, could you tell us about Touya?".

◇□◇

Finally, Friday struck and both Y/n and Natsuo loaded up into the ladders car. Chatting happily as the sun began to set while they drove over to a small block of apartments.

Once to a familiar door, they were welcomed by the two gleeful voices of Inko and Izuku as well as a powerful yet soothing embrace of warm comforting air. "I'm glad we get to meet again!" Inko cheered as she hugged Natsuo, the much taller boys chuckling as he shared small talk with his girlfriends mother.

Just across the dining table the older Midoriya was ruffling her younger brothers green hair, his playful complaints falling upon deaf ears as she laughed while further messing up the mop of green laid on his head.

Laughter and soft conversation seemed to fill the air just before a timer started going off, the three kids rushed to the table while Inko giggled to herself and made her way to the kitchen.

She served her small family, the knowledge that her eldest was dating such a kind, funny, and talkative young man made her heart jump.

She was proud to call him her future son-in-law if they ever make the decision to wed.

◇□◇

a/n: i'm here for fun time not long time

also i'm very sorry this took so long to get out... i made the last two in one day then after that i had a patch of just not wanting to write... but i'm better now so here! it's smaller then usual but here!