◇ TWELVE □

◇□◇

"So, about Robin Hood..." Y/n trailed off, giving her friend a short rundown of the plot of the movie and book.

"So what I got from that was, eat the rich." Natsuo stated simply and Y/n giggled.

"Take from the rich and give to the poor basically but you were close." she said and Natsuo agreed, commenting about how he was technical rich due to his family.

"When we were kids, my older brother and I would buy random things online using our dads credit card. Then our sister found out and told us to donate them, the things we would buy. She also helped distract our grandmother so she wouldn't find out." Natsuo reminisced, the old memories of life as a kid hitting him hard.

"I never got to really bond with my brother, I left way to early and I regret that with my whole soul honestly. I would take back leaving if it meant I got to stay here with my family." Y/n commented, both of them now stuck thinking about much to long ago.

"I don't think I've ever told you but, when I was a kid my older brother passed away." Natsuo all but mumbled, Y/n could barely hear what he had said.

But she did, and after a quick beat of silence she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. If you feel uncomfortable just say the word and I'll understand." she whispered in a comforting voice, leaning in to catch his eyes.

Looking up to her their eyes met, with Y/n rubbing his back to relieve some stress. Natsuo spilled all that he felt comfortable, informing the girl who he counted as his closes friend, all about his worries.

"I don't even know what really happened to him, none of us do. I took his death the hardest out of all of us, Shoto was still pretty young but I know he remembers Toya." Natsuo spoke in a soft voice and Y/n hummed.

"Do you know for sure that he died?" she asked and slightly regretted speaking, thinking her words were much to harsh. "Sorry, that was rude.".

"Not at all, that was fine. He was assumed to be dead after an incident with fire. That's why... that's why I believe my father might have killed him." Natsuo uttered, a handful of hate could be detected when he spit out the word, 'father'.

"I could look deeper into it if you feel comfortable with that. I won't do anything without your permission, this is your family matter not mine." y/n offered and Natsuo looked to her with wide and hopeful eyes.

"Really? You would do that?" be asked and Y/n nodded quickly.

"Of course, as long as it's fine with you." she said and he agreed.

"Can I help? I want to know everything about what happened to Toya even if it means I was wrong." Natsuo offered his help with the mystery with a new found confidence in his tone.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "I would be honored if you would help me." with that his help was accepted and the two smiled at each other with a determined and strong aura surrounding them.

◇□◇

Despite the serous talk only hours ago, the two young adults were quick to jump back into their playful natures.

"I can't believe they had this!" Natsuo shouted as they walked down the halls of the hotel, in his hands was a copy of "Robbin Hood" the Disney remake.

Y/n hummed from his side, her stomach now put at ease after the filling dinner they just ate. "The receptionist said that the snow stopped this morning and the sun has been out all day. The electrical and water appliances should be back up and running by now if not definitely tomorrow." Y/n said, patting her full stomach with the unpopped popcorn packet while walking and talking, a multi tasking queen if you ask me.

"That's good, we'll probably be able to leave soon to." Natsuo said and Y/n agreed.

They got back to their shared room and figured out how to set the movie up. Natsuo had the bright idea of making a pillow fort so the mattress had been placed in front of the cleared space of the tv.

"The start of the movie is pretty slow and is just the credits or whatever so you can start it now." Y/n called out from the hotel closet, pulling out the extra pillows and blankets. "Should we use the ironing board for support?".

"Yes, definitely! I got the chairs set up, are you gonna need any help?" Natsuo asked as the beginning of the movie started, the sound of its old-time inspired music filling the room.

The two child-at-heart young adults finished the fort and while Natsuo jammed out to the soft folk music Y/n popped the popcorn.

Pouring the now popped popcorn into a plastic bowl, Y/n joined her friend under the blankets and fort roof they had constructed.

"this is gonna be a good night, yeah?" Natsuo asked, leaning in to bump shoulders with Y/n who chuckled.

"I'd say so. What could go wrong with watching a movie?" she asked sarcastically, tossing a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"The snow could start up again." Natsuo offered, eat a handful from the bowl.

"I mean, getting suck here with you longer doesn't sound all to bad." Y/n said slyly, sending a wink Natsuo's way.

He giggled like a school girl causing Y/n herself to laugh lightly. "Do you flirt with everyone you get snowed in with?" he jokingly asked, leaning into the girl who snuggled up to him.

"Only the ones with cute white hair." she cooed, setting her head against Natsuo's arm.

"Well then, guess I lucked out with my genetics then, huh?" he asked and the playful banter only continued as did the movie.

The night ended as they snuggled up closer and closer. With Natsuo setting his arm across her back they eventually fell asleep spooning, only for Y/n to twist around and nuzzle into his chest.

◇□◇

A/n: you guys really didn't tell me I had been spelling "Robin Hood" wrong, huh?

Also, while writing this chapter and the last one I stumbled upon a good good plot idea sooo. Slight less fluff and ahead but nothing real angsty I promise.