◇ THIRTY ONE □

a/n: before you continue please please please understand that in the following there will be major spoilers for the future of MHA. if you are an anime only and don't like spoilers, please stop reading.
◇□◇

Tsukauchi sat in the chair next to Y/n's hospital bed with one hand covering his mouth.

"Do you have any proof?" he eventually asked, getting a nod from Y/n.

"The reason he burned me was because I was trying to find where in his jaw he was missing bone. I have a whole document on my laptop about everything I've found." she said, laying back and trying to relax.

Oh how she wished Natsuo was with her to hold her hand.

"When you get home send me a copy of the document. I'll look it over and we can decide who we should tell." Tsukauchi said, his hands landing on his knees. "Get better soon, kid. You can take next week off if your wrists don't get better." he stood and left, allowing the two Midoriya's in who dragged Natsuo along.

◇□◇

The hospital monitored Y/n the rest of the day and once they deemed her stable enough to discharge her, Inko drove her and Natsuo over to her house.

"Bye Sweetheart! If you two need anything just call!" she said as she walked away and back to her own car.

The couple was left alone, the air filled with soft chatter as they socialized. They had wished for more time alone, though neither expected nor wanted it to happen like this.

"Do you wanna lay down?" Natsuo asked, ever since they got home he'd been making sure she wasn't in any pain.

"If you need anything I'll be in the kitchen." he was so worried Y/n felt like if she sneezed he'd have a panic attack.

Not gonna lie though, it felt nice to know some she loves and holds so dearly was so adamant about her health.

Though once he left to prepare dinner, she made sure she sent Tsukauchi the document about Touya before she laid back and rested her eyes, thinking about how she'd have this whole week with Natsuo.

Despite the fact they'd get to spend so much time together, Y/n had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach that made her mind come up with all sorts of bad things that could happen.

Just as she began to stress about the week ahead, she heard Natsuo calling for her. When she entered the kitchen to see her boyfriend's back facing her she sighed softly.

Whenever they were together at one another's home it always made her feel some sort of way. A good way yes, obviously, and if she had to put it into words domestic would be the best way to describe it.

When she asked what he was cooking the sight of him looking over his shoulder and smiling brightly at her washed away any stress and anxiety she had felt earlier. She leaned against one of the counters as he cheerfully told her all about what he was serving before they both ate while watching Netflix.

That peaceful night was the first of three, days spent laughing and cuddling while chatting about who knows what until Natsuo would have to leave for a class.

The day was like all the others, Natsuo had just left for a couple classes when Y/n felt a rush of pain in her stomach. She brushed it off as a period cramp before she got a call from Tsukauchi.

"Hello?" she said, holding the phone between her shoulder and her head.

"Y/n, I really wish I had good news for you." was the first thing Tsukauchi said, before Y/n could question him he continued, "We got word from a undercover spy that the league of villains among other smaller gangs of villains will be attacking today."

"The heroes are ready and prepared, the closest cities are currently being evacuated by sidekicks, and heroes in training." he paused and Y/n could hear someone else talking before the sound of a computer clicking. "Your brother is among those students evacuating residents." he said, the sound of a keyboard clicking echoing through her ear as her heart sank.

It felt like she'd only just got back to Japan. She'd made up with her mother and brother but how much time did they really spend together? She'd met the love of her life but suddenly the thought of them being apart made her nauseous. What if one of them get caught up in the crossfire?

Hero and villain battles are nothing to underestimate or brush off. Depending on where it takes place or the number of people involved whether hero, villain, or civilian, hundreds could be hurt or worse.

People used as hostages, people harmed when trying to escape, hundreds of possibilities for people to die whether or not the battle really concerned them.

The point is, when Natsuo left for class might have been the last time Y/n said goodbye.

Her mind was running ramped as she thought of ever possible situation and out come. Who will be fighting? With the battle move? How long will it last?

The sound of the tv channel changing made her look up, Tsukauchi could do nothing but listen as her phone fell to her lap as she gazed at the screen.

Sat in a nice looking room was a man with purple scars trailing along his exposed skin. Hands running through his black hair before he began to speak.

Her jaw fell slack as she listened to the man confirm her hypothesis, Dabi is Touya. Touya is a villain and he might have figuratively died but his body never did.

Dabi was dancing as thousands cried.

◇□◇

a/n: i didn't mean to take so long to write this lmao next chapter might be the last...