◇ THREE □

◇□◇

After the introduction part of the conversation was over, talking felt a little less stiff. Y/n had kindly asked Natsuo to call her by her given name and he did the same to her.

His reason was that he just preferred his given name moreso than his family name. Y/n was just used to being called Y/n instead of Midoryia due to her stay in the US of A's.

"So you stayed in America for six years?" Natsuo asked as he ate a few of the french fries on his tray.

Y/n nodded, leaning back in her seat. "Yeah, it was fun but I got really disconnected from my family." she sighed and looked up and into Natsuo's grey eyes. "You have pretty thick eye lashes."

Y/n's out of the blue complement caught Natsuo off guard, making him choke on a fry. "Oh my fuck, are you alright." Y/n leaned over the table and looked at Natsuo's face. His eyes were wide as his hand covered his mouth in a fist.

Y/n let out a nervous laugh as she patted Natsuo's shoulder. "You okay there, buddy?" she asked, concern laced through her words.

Natsuo nodded, a small smile on his face. "Buddy?" he questioned, the smile turning into a teasing grin.

Y/n smiled and leaned back in her seat. "Sorry, bad habit I guess."

"You have a bad habit of calling people buddy?" Natsuo was grinning like an idiot and Y/n couldn't help but chuckle.

"And so what if I do?" Y/n playfully asked, a lively smile on her face.

Natsuo shook his head and changed the topic. Happy smiles were plastered on both of the young adults faces as the conversation kept rolling.

They were so engrossed in each other that neither of them saw the small group of younger kids watching them.

Y/n's eyes unconsciously glanced over straight in the direction of the group. She made direct eye contact with her younger bother who was watching with wide eyes. She felt one of her eyebrows rise and a small sly smile cross her face. Y/n stuck her tongue out at her brother and Natsuo laughed at her childish action.

Y/n joined his laughter and while his eyes were closed due to happy laughing, she let her eyes inspect his features. His eyelashes were indeed long and they surrounded the lovely shades of gray that speckled his irises. His spiky white hair with the two loose stands in the middle of his forehead got labeled as 'complete and utter cuteness' in her mind.

Y/n realized her laughter had died down and so did Natsuo's. The idle conversation started to die down as the both of them were approached. "Y/n!" Midoryia squeaked out, a nervousness about him that made Y/n concerned.

"Dude, you look kinda constipated." Y/n said, she turned in her seat and rested her arm on the back of the chair.

"I just," Izuku pointed at you with his right hand and at Natsuo with is left, he crossed his hands and looked down at the ground confused. "I mean it would make since if you knew each other, you are the same age after all. But I don't think either of you went to the same school." the green haired boy mumbled as Todoroki stepped up to his side.

"Did you two just meet?" he asked in a monotonous voice, his face as blank as a sheet of paper.

"Yeah, I asked to sit down and we started talking. Kinda a coincidence that our younger siblings are friends." Natsuo answered, his bright smile on full display.

"Call it fate." Y/n said jokingly, making a face at Natsuo who chuckled.

"Wow, from where we were standing it looked like you guys were out on a date or something." a bubbly girl with brown hair said. Y/n remembered her from when she stopped by U.A..

"Yeah, you were both laughing and leaning in. Not to mention it looked like you were flirting with each other, kero." another girl Y/n recognized spoke up, she had long green hair and looked somewhat like a frog.

"Heh, that was probably my fault. My friends would call me a flirt sometimes, but I never really thought I was saying anything... romantic." Y/n said, her eyes looking over Natsuo as he listened. His eyes widened and he nodded his head.

"I get that, one my friends tells me to chill out sometimes because of how I talk I guess? He says I come off as a flirt when I'm only trying to be nice." Natsuo said, his head resting on one hand as he talked.

Y/n nodded and smiled, she wanted to say something but held back telling herself that she shouldn't flirt with her brother next to her. "Anyways, this is Uraraka and A- Tsu!" Izuku said, he shot a worried glance at the girl called Tsu who looked at him threateningly.

Y/n chuckled, "Well, I'm Y/n."

"And I'm Natsuo." the two of you introduced yourselves.

"So you're Todoroki's brother? And you're Midoryia's sister?" Uraraka asked, pointing at both of the older teens.

Both nodded and both also had slightly sad smiles on their faces.

◇□◇

A/n: I have a quick question that has nothing to do with this book: who, in class 1-A, do you guys think is the most artistic?

I was thinking Jirou (her love for music) or Mina (I've heard she was a dancer or that she does it as a hobby). I just want to know what you guys think for future use ;)