◇ TWENTY SIX □

◇□◇

Snow was falling as Y/n and Natsuo both raced to the door of Y/n's apartment. Ice hadn't yet developed so neither were shy to pick up the pace and out run the other. Giggles followed them to the door, Natsuo beating Y/n by what felt like a second as his body slammed into the door.

Y/n's chaotic laughter filled the air between them while Natsuo whined, he held his arm as Y/n patted his shoulder before unlocking the door with her keys.

"Did you think the door was unlocked or something?" she asked, sending a playful smirk over her shoulder as they both entered and took off their shoes.

Natsuo shrugged as a frown pulled on his lips, "I dunno, all I was thinking about was beating you so the logical side of me was sorta shut down.".

Without thinking, Y/n took off her coat as she began to speak, "I wouldn't mind if you beat me.". It was the first thing her mind came up with and before she could stop it the words were already out.

Both Natsuo and Y/n froze, while the while haired male stared at his lover with an amused face and dopey smile, Y/n stood still with her eyes wide open as she held still midway through taking her coat off.

"Could you repeat that?", the words came quickly after a light chuckle made it's way through the quiet room.

"Listen," Y/n began, "it was the first thing I thought of so it just slipped out."  her coat was now off and slung over a chair as she looked at her boyfriend with a wobbly smile. "But like..." one hand came up to tuck her hair behind her ear as she fluttered her eyelashes at Natsuo who aggressively blew air out his nose before melting down to laughter and cute little giggles.

Y/n laughed along side him, she eventually made her way over to him and placed one hand on his shoulder before pecking his cheek. "You can get the movie started and I'll grab us something to eat." she felt happy, much more happy then she was at work earlier that day.

While she pranced off with a bounce in her step, Natsuo had gone still after feeling the gentle touch of his dearly beloveds lips pressing to his cheek. He nodded to himself long after Y/n had entered her small kitchen, he made his way over to the couch quite stiffly before sitting down and taking a deep breath.

It baffled him that Y/n could say something like, "You can beat me." in a... uh, sexual manner and he'd act like she was telling him a joke. While if she did something cute and somewhat innocent, he'd dissolve into a puddle of blushing goo and bashful stuttered giggles.

He's soft for soft fluffy actions with innocent intents, what a nerd for fluff. :)

He knocked himself out of it when he heard a microwave going off, in a rush to not look like he was stunned by a small kiss he pounced on the remote and fond his way into Netflix where he hastily searched for the movie he'd heard about from his friends.

"Having fun?" Y/n asked as she entered with a bowl full of popcorn and a mix of different snacks, her lips pulled up in a smile when she found Natsuo spread out on the couch.

He looked over to her with wide eyes, pale cheeks dusted a light shade of pink as he coughed and smiled at her. "I'm having a blast." his sarcastic words got a chuckle from Y/n who shook her head as she stood at the edge of the couch.

"You gonna sit spread eagle all night or are we sitting together?" her eyes flew from the couch to Natsuo's own eyes that seemed to tell Y/n just how flustered he was.

Natsuo moved and they both got situated on the couch as the movie started, Y/n placing the bowl and snacks on the end table before she leaned on Natsuo who happily snuggled up to her.

His eyes flashed from the movie to Y/n as the night sky was on full display just outside the balcony, though both of them didn't mind the room growing darker and darker.

A short but sweet kiss was placed on Y/n's head, she glanced to Natsuo who looked away flustered before she smirked and huddled in closer to him. "You're so cute." her small whisper was met with a,

"Says you." which was laughed at on Y/n's part. Her heart was soft for the boy but that definitely wasn't keeping him safe from teasing.

"I love you." her words made the boy sigh a shaky breath of air which caused an eruption of giggles from Y/n herself.

His arm wrapped around her side while she placed one hand on his chest, they both hugged the other closer while the movie played before them and the night sky was dotted with falling snow.

"I love you more.".

◇□◇

The morning found the couple spooning in bed, rays of the rising sun slipping between cracks of the blinds covering the windows. They laid peacefully, soft rumbles of snores and mumbles from sleep talking dissolved in the warm comforting heat of the room.

Soon though, the buzzing of a notification sounded off pulling the two from sleep. Y/n was the first to react, she grabbed her phone and yawned as she read the message she had received from her mother.

An invite to eat dinner with her and Izuku as a way to talk and figure out their plans for the upcoming holidays. Not to mention before Izuku gets busy with the second round of internships.

Just some family bonding before they get torn apart by everyday life.

"Nat," Y/n's morning voice called out to the boy currently hugging her back to his chest, a soft grumble indicating he didn't want to get up. "come on. We should start getting ready alright?" her body turned as she moved to face Natsuo head on, his cute gentle face was lined with an orange morning glow peeking between the windows blind.

Her hand cupped his cheek and as her thumb traced over where the sun was hitting him, a tired hum came from the boy. Y/n's face was as gentle as could be, smile soft and full of love and admiration as she caressed her lovers cheek.

With one final kiss on his forehead, Y/n sighed. "You're so cute but that doesn't mean we're just gonna lay in bed all day.".

◇□◇

a/n: not me making natsuo a simp for sweet and pure gestures like kisses and cuddles 🥺