◇ THIRTY TWO □

◇□◇

As stories finish and finally come to a close,

Y/n exited her car and walked up the sidewalk of a two story family home fit for a happy peaceful life.

old characters are shown to be important,

The first person to greet her was Guru who ran up to her excitedly before jumping into her arms.

while others are never mentioned again.

"Mom, can you help me with the olive jar? It wouldn't open for me and dad is putting Tenshi to sleep." Guru asked getting a nod from her adopted mother before they both headed to the kitchen.

Smaller plot lines are closed off,

"Tomorrow I'm heading over to the old foster home to settle a couple things with the mother." Y/n said, ruffling Guru's hair as she sat happily munching on her olives.

"Ok! Is dad taking me to the park, he said he would this week." the young girl said, looking up to her mom who nodded.

"I'm sure he will, yeah. You gotta make sure he doesn't get lost though." after Y/n finished Guru's giggles were what filled the room as she left to find Natsuo.

while the overarching theme comes true.

Y/n entered the nursery to find her lover hunched over in a chair next to a crib. She walked to the crib and peeked inside to find a white haired one year old sucking on their hand. "Having fun, bub?" all she got was a dazed look before the baby slowly closed his eyes before opening them again. "You're a weird kid." she said, getting another long stare from the baby.

A soft groan made her look over to Natsuo who was stretching in his seat. Her hand found it's way to his hair, combing it back before caressing one cheek. "Mornin', Nat." she said, getting a small grin from the male.

"Good morning, your ring is cold." he said, interlacing their hands as he gazed down proudly at the wedding ring placed on his wife's finger. "Wait what time is it?" he asked, looking up to see Y/n smirking.

"I just got home so around four." she said, earning a sigh from Natsuo. "Come on, let's get going.".

Just as life began,

They left the room so their son could sleep only to enter the kitchen to see Guru trying to screw on the lid of the olive jar. Natsuo helped her while the room was filled with the families gentle chatter.

"Guru, do you wanna go get ready so we can leave at five?" Y/n asked, getting a happy answer from the girl before she ran off down a hall and to her bedroom.

everything sped up.

"Sometimes I think back to when we met." Natsuo said suddenly, getting a tilt of Y/n's head. "I'm beyond grateful we met, I love you so much." he said, leaning in to kiss the woman's forehead.

"I love you too." she said, pecking his lips before he could lean away fully.

Memories to reminisce on

"We should get ready for tonight before we're late." she said, patting his chest as he grinned.

"Race ya!" the man barreled down the house to the parents bedroom with Y/n hot on his trail. They passed picture frames painting the walls as well as events of the families life. Y/n and Natsuo standing together in a field of lavender, faces inches from one another's. A framed photo of Y/n standing alongside Tsukauchi with a certificate in her hands hung next to one of Natsuo, his family and her standing in front of his college.

Multiple pictures of Y/n standing proudly next to an equally confident Natsuo, both dressed formally as beautiful lush flowers danced around them. Ones with both of their families coming together to take one large picture of all of their smiling faces.

One of Y/n's favorite was one of the couple while they were over at her mother's. Guru sat in Natsuo's lap while Izuku looked to be animatedly describing a story of his, Y/n and Inko were laughing as they all sat at a table enjoying each other's company.

One of Izuku graduating alongside Shoto and Katsuki. Ones of Guru having a blast as she usually does. A couple showcased Y/n dressed in a hospital gown with a tired expression most of which had Natsuo at her side with his hand in hers. The final being one of the couple with their newest bundle of joy in the mothers arms as Natsuo looked down to the small chubby face.

and lives to explore.

"Mom, when is Tenshi gonna be big like me?" Guru asked from the backseat as they drove down a snow covered street.

"Hopefully soon." she remarked sarcastically getting a chuckle from her husband.

"He'll start growing a lot faster soon. He should start trying to talk more too." Natsuo said, turning to look back at the kids while Y/n kept her eyes on the streets.

Guru visibly lit up, pale eyes shining as she excited ranted about how they're gonna be best friends and spend lots of time together.

Both adults were more then happy to see their kids happy to be in each other's presence.

You may be sad to see it go

They arrived to a nicely lit park, one that Natsuo had grown up playing in.

but everything must die.

Both their mother's greeted them and their kids, both older ladies happy to coo at a bundled up baby in a carrier.

Be happy and hold onto what you can.

Fuyumi chased around Guru who was already making the older woman pant with how tired she was.

Treasure memories while you still have them,

Enji stood feet away before being gestured over to say hello to Tsnshi by Rei.

don't forget to love not only others but also yourself

Eventually Guru bounced over to her parents and begged them to build a snowman with her, they both complied and began to roll snow around with the help of Shoto and Izuku.

you are the number one priority,

The snowman was finished as the two families joined to chat and smile, stories were told as they all laughed and added to the conversation.

you are my number one.

The couple shared a passionate kiss as they stood beneath the blanket of a night sky. Stars dotting the black abyss as the air was filled with falling snow, the soft chatter and laughter of their families fell behind them as they smiled into one another.

much love and farewell, stay safe and remember that Natsuo loves you

◇□◇

a/n: .... goodbye, thank you for reading so far i really can't express how much i appreciate every single like and comment. it all means the world to me even if it seems so little to you, you all brighten my day and make me feel like i have a purpose. even if i do reply know that i have seen and thanked you mentally for all the likes, reads, and comments.

i really do love you all, :) 💞