◇ TWO □

Underlined words are english ;)

◇□◇

The wind was howling as Y/n watched over the city from her balcony. Izuku and Inko had left a while ago after helping Y/n get her furniture into her apartment.

It was a small place, had one bedroom, bathroom, a living place and a small kitchen. Y/n liked it but knew she wouldn't be spending most of her time in her new home.

As an aspiring detective or investigator, Y/n would be spending most of her time out on the field.

"I'll be meeting up with detective Tsukauchi on Monday so he can give me a run down of what my responsibilities will be." Y/n mumbled to herself, reminding herself that she has two days to spend with her family.

With her head in her hands she sighed. "I'm sorry."

◇□◇

The next morning was as bright as can be! The sun was shining, there wasn't one cloud in the sky. Everything just felt so refreshing.

Y/n was getting dressed when she got a call from her mom about taking Izuku and a friend out somewhere. She agreed, knowing that she probably wouldn't be playing baby sitter as much as a chauffeur.

So, as she swung on her long overcoat, Y/n texted back her mother telling her that she would be right over.

Driving over to the apartment complex where the other two Midoryia's live, Y/n's mind wondered off to who the friend of Izuku's could possibly be.

Kasuki? No, Y/n never really thought they got along.

The short kid she saw at U.A.? Hopefully not.

The girl who was next to him with brown hair? Maybe the other girl with green hair?

What Y/n didn't expect, was to see her brother standing side by side with a boy who had half white hair and half red hair.

"Hi Y/n," Izuku had greeted his sister as she stepped out her car.

"Hey kid, I have something to tell mom so you guys can just hop in." Y/n said as she walked towards the building.

"Got it!" Izuku shouted unnecessarily loud, causing the boy next to him to jump slightly.

"Why did you say that so loud?" half and half asked as the two teens got in the back seats of Y/n's car.

Y/n just chuckled lightly as she knocked on the door to her mother's apartment. The door opened and Inko looked up at Y/n. "Oh, hello Y/n did you meet Todoroki? He's such a nice young man." Inko praised the boy as Y/n smiled at her mother.

"I saw him but I didn't really introduce myself. Um, but I wanted to give you this. After my friends in America realized I was leaving they got gifts for you and Izuku." Y/n explained, holding out two wrapped boxes with ungodly amounts of bows on them.

Inko giggled when she saw the presents and accepted them. "They went a little overboard with the bows, sorry." Y/n apologized on behalf of her friends.

"No no, don't apologize! They look amazing, I'll give Izuku his when you guys get back. Have fun!" Inko said as she brought Y/n into a tight hug before smiling and shutting the door.

Y/n smiled to herself as she walked back to her car. She got in and introduced herself to Todoroki who did the same.

"So where do you guys wanna go?" Y/n asked, pulling out onto the streets of Japan. She saw the two boys look at eachother in the rearview mirror.

"Can we go to the mall?" Izuku asked and Y/n nodded, a small sigh escaping her lips.

"Of course."

◇□◇

When Y/n entered the mall she noticed it was a lot different from the last time she had been there. Granted it'd been years but still, she wasn't expecting so much to change.

The food court was now much larger and the amount of benches had increased. The only reason she new there were more benches was because she had memories of having to sit on the ground with her family because of the lack of benches.

Anyways, almost immediately Izuku and Todoroki grouped up with a couple of their other classmates some of which Y/n recognized. The two girls, one with green hair the other with brown. A red head who seemed to be handling Bakugo's temper.

That was pretty much the first round of them. Soon enough some other kids showed up and Y/n felt overwhelmed. "Hey, Izuku, I'm gonna head over to the food court. Text me if you need anything." Y/n whispered to her brother before she patted his back and left.

When she sat down at one of the many tables she took out her phone and saw some texts from her old friends.

"Hey hey bb!! we all miss you soooooooooooooooo much already! I hope your momma and brother liked our gifts! Also now that I'm back home my parents are taking my phone away so that's why this is soooo long... love ya bb!" that message was from one of Y/n's more preppy friends. Most of the other texts were similar but much shorter.

Y/n was smiling to herself, much more cheerful then before due to all the love her friends had sent her way. She was so engulfed in her phone she didn't see the young man walking towards her. She wouldn't have noticed him if it weren't for him clearing his throat.

"Um hey, I was wondering if I could sit with you. There aren't any other opened seats." Y/n looked up to meet eyes with a guy who had white hair and grey eyes.

She smiled at him and said, "Yeah, go ahead. I don't mind." Her cheerful tone had the man smiling in no time. "I'm Midoryia Y/n by the way."

"Todoroki Natsuo, nice to meet you Midoryia." the last name Todoroki rung a bell in Y/n's mind and her detective institution kicked in.

"Are you by chance the brother of Todoroki Shoto?" Y/n asked, her phone now forgotten as she placed her head on her hand.

Natsuo looked at Y/n with wide eyes, the gray reminding her of the one grey eyes the younger boy had. "Yeah, I am. Do you know him or..." Natsuo trailed off, letting Y/n fill in the rest.

"I just met him a little less than an hour ago. He's friend's with my younger brother." Y/n said, her lips curling up into a smile. "This is quite the coincidence, huh?" a small chuckle followed her words.

Natsuo chuckled along with her, a small smile playing on his lips. "I'd say so."

◇□◇

A/n: Le derp... I feel like the end of this chapter is kinda awkward sooo 👀👀. Also thank you to the people on the last chapter for encouraging me to continue this book. You may not know this but it really helps with motivation.~~❤❤💕💞