◇ TWENTY TWO □

◇□◇

Y/n felt like her life went from relatively normal all the way to black and white drama playing in a park with handfuls of unsuspecting families about to get massacred.

Strange, I know, but work with me.

Just a day or two ago she sat across from the number two hero, Hawks. Now, in all his arguably deserved glory, the number one hero, Endeavor, sat across from Y/n.

Natsuo decided to take a short break from interviews, knowing Y/n can not only handle herself but get things done.

He trusted her with getting hard hitting evidence and point of views from anyone she thought she needed them from. Although he wasn't too on board with the whole Endeavor plan, he was ready to find out what happened to his beloved brother.

But enough about him, Y/n's currently sitting across from a huge man she once told off in the streets while he sat waiting for her to state why she wanted to talk to him.

He doesn't know much of their relationship, Natsuo's and Y/n's that is. He just knows his second son seems to trust her with the world.

"I'm sorry if this brings up any bad memories but," she slid two printed pictures onto his desk, "I think you know where this is going.".

The picture she showed Hawks was laid out on Endeavor's desk, the other being the picture of the two boys climbing out of a black car sat at the Todoroki residence.

Endeavor cleared his throat, eyes glancing to the side of his office, windows dotted the walls of the tall building holding the name of none other then the famed Endeavor agency. "Can I ask where you found these?".

"The internet, wasn't too hard so I didn't think anyone was trying to hide them but... you're acting sort of suspicious." Y/n said, being as truthful as she possibly could without being rude.

It's not that she didn't want to sucker punch him, more so that she's just an overall nice person.

"I'm not trying to come off that way." he started, getting cutoff before being able to continue.

"Not many people try to purposely act suspicious when getting asked questions related to a missing person." Y/n shot back, sounding much more mean then she intended. "I just want your side of the story." she said, looking at the pictures before moving to dig around in her bag, "if you'll tell me, of course.".

Endeavor sat, only glancing up once to see the young girl crossing her legs as a pen rested in one hand and a small notepad was held by the other.

He sighed one last time. "Touya, as you already know, was my eldest. He was..." the large man straighten out watching as the girl scribbled down some notes.

Y/n looked up at him, she had an internal conflict of whether or not to comfort the man in some way.

Eventually, she caved.

"I was told to look at this case from a different perspective, so instead of going right into what you know tell me more of how Touya was raised if you don't mind." her gaze softened more then she'd be happy to admit. "I'm not here to interrogate or judge you about your parenting skills, just start from the beginning.".

.

.

.

"Our wedding was small and only family was invited, I loved Rei not for who she is but for her quirk. Her parents were proud to have me as their son-in-law and encouraged Rei to be happy about our marriage.

I hadn't talked to her much before, but we got along and she had the perfect quirk so everything was fine. She wanted kids and I wanted a strong child to surpass me and my rival.

But by the time we had Touya, I had fallen in love with her. My drive to become number one was still there and when Touya's quirk developed I was proud he had a fire quirk stronger then my own... but, training him to fight wasn't what I wanted for him at such a young age.

I watched him grow and he had his own passion for his quirk. He was a bright kid that was happy to train and always wanted to be the best but through hard work. He always begged me to teach him one move of mine then after he learned that one it was the next strongest.

I loved him, and looking back as a father, I neglected Fuyumi and Natsuo so I could give Touya all the attention he wanted. It was wrong of me, and only one of the many mistakes I made as a parent.

When Shoto was born, his looks were what struck me. We guessed he would hold both quirks but there was no telling so I kept giving my all to Touya. He was my favorite through and through.

When Shoto first showed signs of his quirk I was happy to say the least, we were all happy as we could be. Back then, the only outright mistakes I had made was neglecting two of my kids.

I loved Rei, I loved Touya, and although I didn't act like I did, I loved Fuyumi and Natsuo. Shoto being born never changed that till I started paying more attention to him.

I sent Touya to a school I thought could help him control his quirk better but in the end that was a grave mistake I've payed the price for.

They told me he was dead, that he died while pushing himself beyond his limit. I cracked and... became a monster. I lashed out when Rei would try and help, she was going through the same pain I was but I never bothered to try and comfort her.

She was an angel up until I hurt her more then any spouse should ever do to their partner, even now I'm sure she'd be kind despite my grave mistakes. Shoto hates me and I understand completely, all I want is to help him be the hero he wants to be. Fuyumi just wants to be a family again, and I'll try my hardest to do that for her. I'm sure Natsuo wants me to stay as far away from him as possible and I could never blame him for that.

Up until he died, Touya would run to his brother whenever he returned home. They'd stay together till guards came back for Touya. They were close, and if Natsuo wants to find out what happened to his brother," the red haired man's glossy blue eyes met Y/n own wide gaze. "I'll do anything in my power to support both of you in your search.".

◇□◇

a/n: who's first?