◇ MY SNOWMAN □

a/n: my friend, EclispeDragneel, told me about this really cute fluffy idea she had for natsuo and y/n and it's just so darn adorable i really loved writing this!

as of recent news i've heard of sia she isn't a great person and has done black face in the past as well as her whole movie she made which was just horrendous, also she apparently maybe, groomed one of the leads in her movie? since she was 12?

idk but the things we know she has done is enough for anyone to stop supporting her, because the song isn't a big part of this chapter i didn't change it much and just took the video out.

◇□◇

The air of the Midoriya's small apartment was full of laughter as the three family members sat around the comfy living room recalling old memories of past times.

While Y/n was happily pushing both her mother and little brother into fits of laughter, just blocks away sat a bored Natsuo and Fuyumi.

"We should go out and do something soon. Before it gets super cold out." Fuyumi suggested, her eyes scanning her younger brother as he pulled his phone out.

"Anything you wanna do? Not like we can go out and do much but still." his voice was sort of deeper then usual, he sounded like he'd just woke up.

Fuyumi smirked, her lips twisting up into a wicked grin before her hand flung a pillow at Natsuo. It hit him upside the head, his eyes were wide and his face perfectly displayed just how confused he was.

"Are you upset because you weren't invited to eat with the Midoriya's?" her tone was full of sarcastic pity, a playful hand was placed over her heart as Natsuo huffed and looked away.

"No." his short grumble of an answer came close to nothing but a murmur. He huffed and shook off his older sisters stare.

"By the way, you never came home last night." her teasing tone made Natsuo roll his eyes, an embarrassed blush crossed his cheeks making Fuyumi chuckle. "Soooo?" she dragged out, getting a glare from her brother.

"Nothing happened, you weirdo." his grumbled words made Fuyumi continue her giggly laughter as she happily bounced in her seat.

"We should all go out somewhere together! Shoto is friends with her brother right? We can all go out together and get to know each other!" her tone suddenly did a 180 as she wiggled her eyebrows at her brother, "Ya know, since we're all gonna be in-laws soon.".

"Fuyumi!" Natsuo's call of embarrassment only encouraged his sister to laugh and playfully poke fun at her little brothers relationship. "I don't even think I've told you," his words were suddenly hushed before he faced his sister as a serious tone settled upon them. "We're dating now, Y/n and I.", he clarified.

Though the burst of laughter from his sister broke through the tense air of the room as Natsuo looked at her utterly confused. He was about to ask her why she was laughing when she suddenly waved her hands in the air, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to say something.

"I- I thought you two had been dating?!" her question caught Natsuo off guard, his shocked expression telling Fuyumi that much. "Oh gosh, Natsuo! We have to go out soon, you're so blind. Wow." Fuyumi stood and walked to the kitchen, Natsuo following after her as he took his phone out.

◇□◇

Y/n waved goodbye to her mother and brother as she unlocked her car, calling out to them to stay warm as the temperature continued to drop. She got in her car, starting it up and letting it warm up she checked her phone only to see a text from Natsuo telling her his sister wanted to go out and eat over the weekend.