Chapter 4: Friends Search

At Atlantica....

"What if he's in trouble? What if he got kidnapped? *inhales deeply* What if he was eaten by humans by now?" panic was written all over Choi Sara's (the queen/Beomgyu's) face. Shaking the shoulders of each and every servant in the kingdom. Completely worried about her precious little boy.

The king, Choi Hyuwon, just looked at his wife. Yes, he is also worried about his son, the prince. They all are. But they know he can't do anything about it.

He went to his wife and patted her back, "Calm it Sara. Let's trust him." he said. "But I can't just stand here and wait for him to come back dear!"

Hyuwon sighed. Then, an idea came into him.

"What about, we send someone to look after him?" he said. Sara turned to him. "Someone like..."

"Someone like..."

"SOOBIN!" they shouted in chorus.

Sara pointed at one of their servants and commanded, "You! Find Soobin in the sea's library and bring him to me this instant." after that, the said servant bowed and swam to the library located at their kingdom.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Soobin's was just quietly sitting down with his parents reading a book together and enjoying the silence when suddenly, a servant from the kingdom barged in and shouted loudly, gaining all the attention of their family and as well as other readers. "Choi Soobin, the royal family seeks for your presence, you must come with me immediately, as ordered by the queen, Sara herself." he said. The aforementioned shuts his book and leaned in to his mom who whispered, "What did you do?"

(A/N: I don't know about how they read books underwater or basically have a goddamn library but let's face it this is a book, even the impossible can be possible. And you do realize that i can write someone jumping off a clip then suddenly he waves his hands and shouts "I'M FINE! NOTHING BROKEN!" ya all know what I'm sayin? Anyways... BACK TO THE STORY!) 

The boy shrugged his shoulders, "I've been with you and father these pass few days." he whispered back.

"Understandable, go, don't make the queen wait." his mother replied.

"Be a good merman Bin." his father reminded him, not looking up from the book he's reading.

Soobin followed the servant. When they arrived at the palace, he saw the queen, swimming back and forth while the king had his one hand on his forehead while his eyes were shut, signaling that both of the royals are impatiently waiting. King Hyuwon opened his eyes and spotted Soobin immediately.

"Oh Soob-"

"Soobin we need you to get out there in the human world and find our son, oh and don't worry, we'll inform your parents after you leave, deal?" queen Sara deadpan asked him leaving the boy in shock. His emotions are building up.

Soobin always read books about the human world and he was really anticipating a moment wherein he can go out there and observe. He read about cafés and the food. He even collect human stuff. Him and Beomgyu hide all their collection in one single underground cave. He can't wait to learn more about humans.

He didn't think twice and answered, "Yes my queen it is certainly a deal."

"Good. Now go to the island and gets some clothes there. Here." with that the king handed him a magical clam necklace with a pearl inside. "That is the pearl tracker, we put magic so you can see him when we go off land. Now off you go. Be careful." Sara hugged him.

He was about to swam up but halted and turned to. The couple. "Don't worry King and Queen Choi , I'll stick with him once I found him.""That's good, thank you sweetheart."

××××××××××××Time Skip××××××××××××

Soobin was now is Seyeol. And just like his best friend, Beomgyu, guess what?

He got lost.

Well, he was just following the pearl tracker but he got distracted by the smell of human food that he ended up following the smell. But now, he definitely regretted it. Why?

He is just in the middle of massive buildings with crowded people and he doesn't know where Beomgyu is because the pearl tracker says he is there already but damn where?

Feeling hungry and losing all his hope, Soobin decided to walk on those endless streets with his head down causing for him to bump on someone and spill the drink on the stranger's shirt and him to fall backwards.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" that woman shouted. Soobin just sat still on the floor wide eyed as he look at that woman's white outfit tjat is now covered in coffee. "DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS OUTFIT COST?!" she added.

The boy muttered in a shaky voice. "I-I'm s-sorry I-" "SHUT THE FUCK YOUNG MAN. I AM GOING ON AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW BUT YOU RUINED THE WAY I PRESENT MYSELF." with that, that lady grabbed his wrist harshly, "I'm going to report you!" she added.

Soobin was panicking and he didn't noticed that tears were rolling down his eyes as he didn't know what to react. He silently wished that Poseidon will send someone to save him frpm the situation.

But gladly, the god of the waters answered him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HI GUYS IM BACK!!!!

I JUST WISHED YOU GUYS HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS😘😘💙

Also, I'm sorry if the chalter is short + cliff hanger. But I'll reward you for waiting.

This week, I will publish another book cause I personally can't wait any longer 😂😂 And I hope you giys will love it too, just as how you guys love this book, and my first book of course!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!? 😘😘

Stay tuned for my updates on my stories, and of course,

My new book😏😏

STAY SAFE STAY HAPPY AND STAY HEALTHY!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BYEEE AND LUV LOTS!!! 😘😘😘💙💙💙