Epilogue

3 years later...

"NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE HUMAN WORLD! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!" the used to be  king shouted to his son.

"PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR DAD SWEETIE, YOU'LL GET HURT LIKE LAST TIME!" his mother added.

The prince gave them a bored and weirded look. "Seriously? Mom, Dad, we had this conversation THREE YEARS AGO! AND LAST YEAR YOU TOLD ME I'M ALL HEALED! I wanna go back now! Besides, I'm not the prince anymore. And Kookie hyung and Taetae hyung now ruled in Atlantica. I thought you're tired of me throwing a tantrum all day?" he said.

His mom pointed at the the thrown, "We told you that you're allowed to go back once you're healed, AND WITH King Jungkook and King Taehyung's permission!" she said.

Beomgyu grunted and swam to the kings royal room with an angry face. His dad held the end of his hair, "And you might as well-"

"DAD! I AM NOT CUTTING MY HAIR! I WANNA GLOW UP!" he shouted at him and fasten his pace.

After the incident with the crazy doctor three years ago, Beomgyu and the others successfully returned home, with his mother and father being worried sick and their heart broke when they saw their child lose all his power and the ability to return human. They did their best to heal him and seeing Beomgyu all sad throughout the years didn't help at all. He was constantly being healed, tried to help him regain his power, that fortunately, brought back, little, by little.

Seeing her son being depressed for the past year, she decided to pass down her and her husband's ceown to Kung kook and Taehyung as they saw how they took care and protected, and gace hope, to all the people who were captured with them.

Taehyung and Jungkook promised to try their beat and the people cheered for the new kings. They also tried their best to help Beomgyu be happier, even just a little bit.

Going back, Beomgyu just bursted on the royal couple's without a warning that made Jubgkook, who was reading some papers, and Taehyung, who was being measured on his head for his own crown flinch at his presence. "HOLY SH- GYU! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO KNOCK!?" Taehyung scolded and gestured a maid to leave them. They both watched the young merman sulk on the seat.

Jungkook sighed, "What is it Prince Beomgyu?"

"SHUT UP I'M NOT A PRINCE ANYMORE!"

"Don't talk like that to Kookie!" Taehyung said.

"I WANNA GO BACK!!!"

Both of the males turned to him with wide eyes, "N-Now? L-Like, right now?"

"YES!"

The two immediately stood up and find a maid, Taehyung pointed to a woman and shoited, "YOU! GET THE WHITE PRINCELY CLOTHES AND CROWN YOU COULD EVER FIND! BRING ME MAKE UP AND NO JEWELRIES! MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

The other king pulled Beomgyu and threw him in a closet, saying, "YOU ARE NOT GONNA GO BACK AFTER THREE YEARS THEN LOOK LIKE A TRASH!"

Beomgyu, somehow, looked at him, offended, "WHAT?! TRASH- HEY!" he said when somemaids started to make him wear an elegant clothing.

"SERIOUSLY HYUNGS?!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After the incident, Black Horn Riders was fallen apart. Well at least not technically. After his treatment, Taehyun did not want to continue the job anymore. Instead he became a scientist, discovering new worlds like his parents or just simply help to explain the unexplainable. Well, the others could only agree at this.