Chapter 24: Help

TW: Mention of something gruesome.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Behind the door revealed a place what seemed like a museum, but not appropriate for mermans and mermaids. Very monstrous, and very inhumane.

"H-Hyung.. You're scaring me...What did you see?" Soobin shakingly asked.

Everyone gulped as the merman kept asking. It had been a few minuted and these 6 people just stayed put on the entrance. The place was really wide and it could be a tourist destination.... Of nightmares.

"Binie.. I need you to breath before lifting your head okay?" Yeonjun asked. Feeling a pile of mixed anger, sadness, and horror in his heart.

Although confused, Soobin took a deep breath then lifted his head, only to wish he never did it.

The place, as said, was big as a museum, with white tiled walls and it was filled with rectangular tanks filled mermans and mermaid dead, preserved bodies that were stabbed by a big needle, directly on their stomachs. Their bodies were facing the ceiling and their eyes are even shot open and so is their mouth with blood drooling on it. There were also beheaded displays of the creatures but their eyes were poked out and replaced with pearls, clearly with a feared face. On the glass also displays some different pearl's and creature jewelries, both for the boys and girls. What's worst is that, on every single wall displays a merman and mermaid tails in different varieties with some blood all over the cloth were it was place. Like seeing half of a coffin hang up. And on the middle, placed a picture of Dr. Monsta, sitting on a fake golden chair, smiling disgustingly proud.

Yeonjun noticed that the younger on his back started to shake so he placed him down just to see Soobin a crying mess and in fear. He blocked the view of the museum behind his back so the merman won't be traumatized any longer. He gently held his hands and started to place a kiss on his knuckles, trying to calm him down, "Baby.... Shhh.... Shh, it's okay I'm here. Junie is here and I won't let anything happen to you okay, we're gonna find Beomgyu and-"

"What if B-Beomie is now like this? Like those in spikes?" he looked into Yeonjun's eyes, "H-Hyung, w-what if we're too late? P-Please we have to find him. T-These are all his people and he doesn't deserve to see this! He'll blame himself-"

"As long as I'm here, Gyu will be fine. I won't let that fucking asshole bitch son do this to him. ANY OF THESE!" Taehyun interrupted.

"Yes Bin, we won't let anything happen. Promise." Hoseok assured him followed ny Yoongi and Kai who nodded in agreement.

Yeonjun kissed his forehead before leaning on it with his, "We'll get this through okay?" Soobin nodded in response and hugged the older with closed eyes just to not look at the museum.

Yoongi gritted this teeth, "Now I'm itching to fucking arrest this guy then let the inmates break his bones." he said angrily.

"No we'll do that ourselves hyung." Hueningkai said while rolling his long sleeves.

Taehyun walked to the hallways, ignoring his blood boiling at the monstrous scene and noticed that behind the big picture of the monster placed a big metal door. He went back to the team and and said, "I found a door behind that frame, maybe Gyu is in there." he said.

Yeonjun turned to his lover and asked, "Do you want me to carry you." he said.

The blue haired shooked his head no, "I can kinda walk now. B-But, I don't want to see this place..." he replied shakingly. The pink haired took a long thin scarf on his pockets then folding it before tying it to Soobin's eyes. "Better?" he asked. Hearing a hum on the other.