Chapter 18: Indirect Confession

When they got home, Taehyun carried the now sleeping Beomgyu in his arms up to their room. Laying the male carefully on his own bed. He sat down beside after he tucked the prince wil blankets. Staring at his beautifully sleeping figure as he remove the disobedient strands of his black hair on his face. Smiling slightly hearing the male snoring. He then sighed, thinking about the conversation he had with the queen. Of course, both of them kept it a secret. The blonde did not know exactly what came into him when he made that speech. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you." he said in a whisper.

"You're falling I see."

"You're stalking me I see."

"Rude kid."

"Ever heard of privacy Yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun scoffed when the older made him flinch when he came out of nowhere. Completely annoyed at the pink hair's action.

Yeonjun just rolled his eyes, "Yeah but answer."

"What?"

"Are you falling for him?"

"I-" Taehyun thought for a moment. Remembering the times his heart thump like crazy when the merman act like a kid or just simply smiling. How his heart aches whenever he see the other crying or worried. Well, there's no point of denying now, are we? "Yes, I am."

Yeonjun smiled at his reply and nodded, "Okay," standing up straight from leaning at the door then walking away.

Taehyun turned again to the prince, "Yeah, I do love you."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"NO KAI NOT FAIR!" Soobin shouted.

"Hey hyung not my fault you jumped way too slow." the younger replied.

"Yeah hyung you're like five minutes behind." Beomgyu said as he watch Soobin and Hueningkai play a video game on their PS5. The older whined and pouted. Turning his head who was busy cooking luch with Taehyun. "Hyung can we go out later?" the merman asked.

Yeonjun, with his back facing him replied, "Hm? To where Binnie?"

"Cinnamon cheescakes and frappe." the blue haired said.

"Oh you mean Strucks?" Yeonjun correct. He heard Soobin hummed and so he said, "Okay, we'll go on a date later." he remarked.

Soobin and Beomgyu tilted their heads and said in chorus, "Date? What's a date?"

The pink haired smirked after looking over to the fighter who doesn't give a shit about their conversation. The charmer coughed, "Well date is what we call when we go out with someone. Kinda like me time but with both you and the person you love. Like Binnie and I." Soobin blushed at the statement when Yeonjun gave him a peck on the cheek then ruffling his hair as he continued to cook. The merman hid his face with his sweaters while Kai and Beomgyu looked at him in disgust. "Ew get a room." they both said. The blue haired hit them on their shoulders causing them to groan and rub their arms. Giggling at the olders reaction.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was currently afternoon and Soobin and his lover went out to their date. Leaving the three of them in the house. Kai went up to play in his room. Taehyun wanted to read books at his and Beomgyu quietly swam around the big pool at their homes. His face was cleay bothered by something.

Well date is what we call when we go out with someone. Kinda like me time but with both you and the person you love. Like Binnie and I.

So, date is basically going out with the person you like? Must be fun. He thought to himself as he sat at the side and swing his tail up into the air and down, back into the water.