Chapter 15: The Truth Slaps

The two boys walked side by side without uttering a single word. None of them dared to start a conversation as they proceed to go back to the hotel quietly.

Taehyun seemed to be walking faster than the merman because Beomgyu was always at the back, tailing behind him and running a little if he was far behind.

"Can't you walk faster Beomgyu? You're suppose to be faster than me not the other way around." Taehyun said with an annoyed tone.

Beomgyu just hung his head low and spoke, "I'm sorry but I might get lost..."

The blonde sighed, walking close to the male and held his wrist and showed it to him. "I'm holding you so you won't get lost. Now walk faster." he said then proceeded to walk, except now, they were walking side by side. With the younger holding Beomgyu's wrist.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" a kid suddenly shouted. It was riding a skateboard towards their direction and it seemed that he was unable to control the speed. The prince was about to get hit but the fighter pulled him causing for his face to crash on his chest while the other hugged him tightly.

Luckily, the kid just stumbled and not completely crashing on the two. "Be careful next time kids someone might get hurt." Taehyun stated. The kids muttered an apology and proceeded to practice from afar. He then turned to Beomgyu. "You okay?"

Beomgyu's face was turning pink as he look up from his chest and just nodded, his head.

Upon walking, they saw a cute store displaying cute hats and other related stuff. The prince looked at them with wide eyes and took a hat that moves its ears up when you pressed its paws. He then looked at the mirror to his side and giggled as he thought it look cute.

"Taehyun-ah, it looks cute on me right?" he asked the other.

"Uh no. Now put that back and let's go." he commanded. But the merman whined. His gaze falling on a squirrel hat like his. He took it on the section and made Taehyun wear it. But the other looked at him skeptically. "What? Listen, we don't have time for shopping Beomgyu. The others' are waiting for us." he said.

Beomgyu pouted with his puppy eyes, staring at the two hats and placing them back properly on the stalls. Taehyun noticed his sulking expression and just held the older's wrist again. "Don't give me that face. Come on."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Sorry we're late." Taehyun declared as both him and Beomgyu entered Hoseok and Yoongi's hotel room. The other three are already there. With Soobin sitting on Yeonjun's lap while his head is on his chest as he slept quietly. While Yeonjun and Hueningkai were whispering but bickering at each other about whether the tomato is a fruit or not.

"It's fine you're just in time. And why is Beomgyu's face like that?" Hoseok asked as he pointed to the sulking merman who shook his head and sat beside his sleeping best friend.

Soobin seemed to feel his presence and slowly opened his eyes and turned around to look at his friend. "Oh, Beom." he yawned, "What's with your ugly face?" he asked.

"Shut up hyung. One more word I'll wring your neck." he said angrily then get back to his sulking state. All the people in the room widen their orbs, seeing the prince angry for the first time. "Jeez, why are you so moody?" Soobin retorted then proceeded to sleep on Yeonjun's chest.

Yoongi butted in, "Enough of that you shits and let's talk." he inhaled before he continued. "Taehyun, does your mom and dad told you about a name Dr. Monstra?" he asked.

The fighter tried to dig into his memory for information, "Oh yeah I guess. The first time we met Beomgyu my mom said that."

Yoongi nodded. "Okay so I'm not gonna beat around bullshits. We know that Soobin and Beomgyu are mermans and the fact is Beomgyu is the prince of Atlantica." the three gasped.