Chapter 17: Welcome To Atlantica

They arrived at the place shortly and Taehyun can't help but open his eyes wide.

"THIS PLACE IS MAJESTIC!"

The female mermaid laughed at his reaction

The female mermaid laughed at his reaction. Finding it amusing to see a human being amazed of their home. "Where could your highness be? He just ran off to nowhere. Prince Beomgyu!" she called out.

"I'm here.." Beomgyu came out behind one of the pillars looking down.

"Well there you are! I thought you've gone off far away because of what-"

"DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" the prince defended. His face still in a shade of pink remembering what he did. Taehyun swam to him and held his wrist, making the older fluster even more, "If you don't wanna remember it then don't remind it idiot." he said. Beomgyu just nodded as the three of them proceeded to enter the palace.

They were stopped when a group of mermen guards gathered to their front and pointed their spears at them.

"NOBODY SHALL PASS, WHO ARE YOU?" one guard shouted.

As if its his reflex, Taehyun hid Beomgyu behind his back and glared at the men. One of them gasped on seeing his legs, "A HUMAN! GUARD ON REPEAT! WARN THE KING AND QUEEN!"

"What is going on? Everybody is making a fuss
Why is that?" a voice of a fair lady spoked. The guards parted to give way for her and Taehyun saw a beautiful woman together with a man with the same spear as the guards hold. Accessorized with many pearls and golden jewels and their heads placed with a shining crown.

The fighter was about to speak when the prince broke out a voice, "Mother!" he shouted, swimming up to his mother's arms who hugged him tightly.

"Beomie! Oh my son! You're back!" his mother said happily.

"BEOMGYU MY SON! GLAD TO SEE YOU WELL!" the man beside him joined the hug.

"Father!" Beomgyu exclaimed again. He heard him gasp and letting out the power at his spear. Realizing it was pointed to Taehyun.

"WHY IS THERE A HUMAN HERE AND HOW COULD HE BREATH?! MELISSA?!" he shouted angrily and prefered to the mermaid that was with them.

Melissa quickly shooked her head, "No your grace, this man is a human but-"

"THAT MAN IS A HUMAN AND IS A THREAT TO OUR EXISTENCE! GUARDS SEIZE HIM AND RELEASE THE SPELL THAT MAKES HIM BREATH THEN PUT HIM TO THE DUNGEON!" the king ordered.

Beomgyu's mother was hugging him tightly in order to protect her son but the prince wriggled in her hold.

The guards took hold of Taehyun who tried his best to be released but failed to do so as the fighter's body was not used to fight underwater and the current is putting pressure on him. "HEY LET GO OF ME! I DON'T-"