Chapter 1: Problem Before A Celebration

"Yeonjun, I want you to wait at the other side of the road. It seems like Jang Jikyu is going to an abandoned building near a construction site." a black haired guy, sitting on top of a tall building with laptop on his legs, said on the ear piece. The guy was wearing a black tshirt with leather pants and boots all in the same color. With red headsets wrapped around his neck. He was hacking the traffic light on the cross walk to stop it for turning green on the walking light. He saw the most wanted thief in Seyeol, Jang Jikyu, impaiently waiting for the cars to stop moving.

"Okay Kai I saw him, stop the cars then I'll follow him." a voice on the other line said. "Kay hyung, be careful, I bet this bitch has guns on his pockets."

"Roger that." the line cut off.

The man from the other line has pink long hair, but not too long, parted perfectly at the center. His ocean eyes were looking straight at their target while keeping his head down. He wears a tight black long sleeve tucked in on his leather pants with red belt hugging his waist, signaling his perfect, manly figure and a pair of black military shoes. When he saw his target entering an abandoned hospital, he stopped and moved to the side, while connecting someone on the other line.

*Static*"Yeonjun hyung." it said.

"Hey, he's going there be careful. Kai told me he might had a gun, or worst a knife." the man, who was labeled as Yeonjun, heared a hum on the other line. He also prepared his guns before he entered the place, getting ready to help his gang mate.

"Hands up! Who are you?" a lady holding a gun that is pointing directly at his head shouted. Well, he knew this was coming. The place was filled with some pets of the theif as he was the most wanted, meaning, he is the most wealthiest among the thieves.

Being the charmer that he is in the gang, he decided to play a little. "Oh sweetie, can't you see I'm entering your nasty building? I was just visiting that's all." he stated while moving towards the lady.

She scoffed and tighten her grip at her gun. "Oh please, quite your show and tell your name before I kill you." The man let out an airy laugh causing the girl to shiver on her spot. "A gun? Don't you know that beautiful ladies like you shouldn't hold a gun." Yeonjun said as he leaned closer to the girls face, while putting down her gun with his hand. She feels like she was being drawn at those ocean orbs of the male. Almost like she was being hypnotized with those orbs. The male gave her a small, mysterious smile before whispering at her ear. "Tell me where's your boss' office, hun, I might spare your sweet life.". As the girl's mind gives in, she replied, "Third floor, near the entrance of the rooftop." Yeonjun moved in a little until their faces are close, but not too close. His small smile turned into an evil, dark one. "Thank you," and then it turned into an emotionless face, "Bitch". He said before snapping the lady's certain nerve on the neck, which caused her to fall unconscious on the cold floor.

The pink hair dusted of some dirt on his hands. "Well, that was easy." he muttered as he proceed to his target destination.

Meanwhile, at the thief's office.....

Jikyu slammed the door to his room, panting hard as he sense that someone is following him. He was about to sit on his chair when he noticed that his chair was faced by the window. He knew that he always left it facing the door. He could feel that something is odd, very odd.

"Oh you're here." a voice said. Jikyu immediately pulled out his gun and pointed it at the chair. When it turned around, he saw a blonde haired male with deep blue eyes. It was wearing some chains on his hands as accessories. He was also wearing a whole black outfit. Black short sleeved long coat with white t-shirt with a belt around his waist, black pants and a pair of boots.