Chapter 6: Rooftop

After that crazy encounter with another mermaid, Tarhyun went up to their rooftop and chilled since he can't sleep early because of sleeping too long during the afternoon. He sat at one bench and closed his black orbs, feeling the cold breeze hit his handsome face. He starts tapping his feet as he began to get bored and sang a song.

Remember the way you make me feel,
Such young love but,
Something in me know that it was real,
Frozen in my head,

Pictures are living through for now,
Trying to remember all the good times,
Our life was cutting through somehow,
Memories are playing in my dull mind,

And I hate this part paper hearts,
And I hold the peice of yours,
Don't think I wil just forget about it,
Hoping that you wont forget about it~~

But I I ohh ohhh ohh-
I, I ahh~
Pictu-

"I didn't know you have a great voice." a voice stated making the blonde stop singing and flinched. He turned his head to the door behind him and scoffed once he saw a familiar black haired male walking towards his direction.

"What are you doing here Beomgyu?"

The male pouted, "That is hyung. And I'm sorry I distracted you. I was going to get some food because I can't sleep but then I heard a honey like voice so I followed it and found you!" he stated. Taehyun blushed at the complement. "Thanks, I guess?"

"Hehe, by the way, can I sit with you?" Beomgyu asked with a smile plastered his face.

The blonde didn't spare him a glance and just stood uo from his seat. "You can have the bench to yourself, I'm going to my room. I'm sleepy." he was about to walk away when Beomgyu sat on the chair and held his arm, pulling him to his seat.

"What the- let me go!" the fighter scoffed and tried to break free from the other's grip but failed miserably. "Beomgyu let me go." the aforementioned looked at him in the eyes, "No, you're lying, you're not even sleepy yet. Stay here." he said as he leaned his head in the blonde's shoulder. The younger gave up and just sat there.

They have been quiet for a while when Taehyun heard a voice he described as melody in his ears. But will he say it? PSHH course not. He is Kang Taehyun after all.

She, looks like a blue parrot,
Would you come fly to me,
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day

Looks like a winter bear,
You sleep so happily,
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Goodnight, good night

Imagin your face say hello to me,
Tell all the bad things,
They're nothing to me,
With you~~~ Oh oh~~

Winter bear~

Taehyun looked at the other when he stopped, only to see the prince, fallen into deep slumber. He tsked, "Sleepy head. Be thankful I'm not a type to beat up people that are innocent when I'm annoyed "

He didn't noticed that his eyes were also feeling heavy and immediately went to his dreamland ,resting his head on top of the other.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Snap

Snap

Snap

"Yah! Can't you mute your camera? They might wake up!" Yeonjun whispered shouted at Kai. They are currently infront of the sleeping duo.

Kai was about to breath some fresh air for the morning buy the rooftop when he saw their cute position. Beomgyu was leaning on Taehyun's chest with hands wrapped tightly around the other's waist. Taehyun, on the other hand, was leaning on Beomgyu's head with his one arm wrapped around Beomgyu's shoulder with one blanket keeping them both warm. The younger didn't think twice and went to his room to get his camera and to Yeonjun's room to ruin his beauty sleep. He didn't want to wake Soobin up as he just arrived at their home yesterday and Kai was thinking he might be tired.