Chapter 16: Unlucky Encounter

Their flight back to Korea was very tiring. They went straight home and immediately unpacked their bags. They got back during daylight but all of them swore they need a nap.

Hueningkai strength his limbs and yawned, "Dang.. I need sleep, oh I remembered Soobin hyung." the blue haired hummed in response, "What's with you and Yeonjun hyung?" he innocently asked.

"N-Ning uhm.. W-we umh-"

"Isn't it obvious you dumb head? With them being sweet and all makes me puke." Taehyun butted in.

Soobin replied, "Hey.. That's kinda rude Tae."

The blonde shrugged, "I don't know. However you take it."

"So you guys are like, a thing now?" Hueningkai added.

"The answer is yes Kai so shut the fuck up cause I need some sleep." Yeonjun replied as he went up the stares to go take a rest. Soobin tailed from behind. "Come on Binie let's get some sleep." the tired pink haired muttered.

"Wahh, he is really whipped isn't he?" the youngest said.

Taehyun noticed that Beomgyu was wearing his coat and shoes while facing the door. "Beomgyu hyung." he called out.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?" the younger asked.

"I-I just want some fresh air. I don't wanna rest." Beomgyu explained.

"Wearing my coat?"

As the younger said this, Beomgyu looked down on his clothes and he was indeed wearing Taehyun's beige long coat. Flustered, he quickly took it off and said, "O-Oh sorry I didn't notice I'll bri-" "Wear it."

The prince furrowed his brows then looked at him, "Huh?"

"Wear it. I don't care. Keep it if you want. It looks good on you anyway." he said. Reaching for a glass of water by their counter. He sat on the couch and noticed the other looking at him. "What? Aren't you gonna go out?" he asked.

Beomgyu snapped out of his daydream and smiled, "I'll be off then. Bye, see you later."

"BYE HYUNG!" Hueningkai shouted.

Taehyun ran to the door and held the merman's wrist, making him confused. "You need something Taehyun ah?" the older tilted his head and asked.

The younger felt his cheeks getting warmer as he found the action adorable. He then let go of his wrist and spoke, "N-Nothing. J-Just, be careful out, okay?" Taehyun closed the door to go back inside.

He jumped when he heard the youngest speak, "You're starting to care for him hyung." he remarked.

Taehyun tsked, "Don't take it the wrong way Kai. He needs to come back safe or my parents will beat my ass if they see him injured."

"That's not what your eyes tell me." Kai pointed at the blonde and said, "Your eyes tell me you care. Do you like him hyung?"

"W-What no! I just told you the reason."

"Well that is just one of the many reasons."

"SHUT UP KAI!" Taehyun shouted.

"Oh come on hyung don't be such a chicken tell me I'll listen."

"Thanks but no thanks kid. AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A CHICKEN?!"

"Hyung just tell me the truth."

"WHAT TRUTH?!"

"ADMIT IT! YOU LIKE HIM!"

"NO I DONT-"

The two of them stopped bickering when they felt that they have been splashed with water in their faces. They looked at the stairs direction to see Soobin, looking at them darkly. "If the both of you don't shut up I'll throw all the water inside the pool in your faces." he warned.