Chapter 5: Merman No. 2 (Gold Merman)

"I'm going to a nearby café, you guys want anything?" Yeonjun asked the three males. Kai teaching Beomgyu how to write, which, the merman immediately learned that made Kai impressed while Taehyun was playing with his phone.

"I'll pass." Kai said.

"No." Taehyun answered.

"Uhmm, what's a café?" Beomgyu asked tilting his head in confusion. "Well basically a cafe is a place where people sells coffee and other drinks and they also serve some desserts too that goes well with the drink you bought." Yeonjun answered.

"Oh oh like bread?" the merman asked while jumping excitingly on the couch. The older and the youngest cooed at him while the blonde just remained silent. "Yep! How do you know bread?" the pink hair asked. "Well, Soobin hyung said that he wanted to try bread because they look delicious and he showed me some pictures of it and I think I also want to give it try to." "Well, give hyung your money." Taehyun answered in a low and hushed tone, not even sparing them a glance.

"Hyunnie, what is money?" the prince asked. The aforementioned just looked up, eyes widen from the nickname. He pointed his phone at him and spoke, "First, what the fuck is the nickname and second, find it out for yourself."

Beomgyu pouted. "Why can't you be nice?"

The latter answered with a scoff, "Tch, me? Nice to you? Dream on creature." the merman looked down with tears forming at the corner of his eyes while his hand gripped the pencil tightly. Those words that spit out from the blonde's mouth made him think that the other sees him as a dreadful and disgusting monster.

"Oh Beomgyu hyung don't cry.." Kai said as he heard sniffles from the older and pulled him into a hug. "Hyung! What did you do?" he added and glared at Taehyun.

"What? I didn't even do anything! That creature suddenly cried out of nowhere dumbass. It's not my fault he's a crybaby. Geez." he sat at the couch.

"Hey, he's trying to be nice kid, give it a break." Yeonjun warned. But the raven rolled his eyes. "What, your with him too hyung? Are you teaming up from me, tsk, the nerve."

Yepnjun just sighed, "Don't mind him Beomgyu, I'll just buy you some bread, sounds great? You can't really do anything to people like him who uses 0.01 percent of their braincells while talking."

Taehyun looked at him, offended, while Kai tried to surpass his laugh. "Excuse you? Out of all the people in this house, may I remind you that I, Kang Taehyun, am the smartest person in this house motherfucker!" "Hey! Don't swear at me I'm your hyung you ungrateful bitch! Do that to Kai!" Kai spoked, "I am literally just breathing?!" "Well now your not Kai. You're welcome." "I didn't even say than-"

"OKAY ENOUGH!" Yeonjun shouted. "Let's just admit that all the three of us are practically dumbasses, end of conversation."

Taehyun stood up from his seat. "Why didn't you included him?" he said pointing at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stopped shedding small tears then raised his eyebrow and said, "He said end of conversation, he didn't ask for your opinion." Kai and Yeonjun covered their mouths and shouted in unison, "OHH BURN!!! BITCH GOT ROASTED BY A MERMAN HOW BOUT THAT!"

Yeonjun went up to Beomgyu and raised his hand for high five which the prince accepted.

And Taehyun?

Oh boy, my man's 'bout to throw hands.

"YOU LITTLE PEICE OF-"

"Hold up hyung, hold the fuck up. You got roasted. And that my guy, is on PERIOD. I'm taking hyung upstairs, bye bye. Oh and Yeonjun hyung, buy me egg tarts, I feel like I need to celebrate. Let's go to your room hyung."