Chapter 8: Four Pairs Of Eyes

So there they were,

In Tokyo, Japan. Precisely, Shibuya. After a million of bickering, and alot of smacking of heads, annoying times, panicking because Beomgyu and  Soobin wanted to come but don't have passport.

Yeah... Many things happened.

Good thing the three boys are con-artists, everything was easy, to say.

They are currently in their five star hotel, payed by Taehyun of course. The thing is, Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai are all roommates. Leaving him with Beomgyu. Yeonjun told him that it is a good idea so he could appreciate the prince more. And be more nice to him even a little bit.

"I can't believe I'm staying in the same room as him..." Taehyun muttered quietly.

"I heard that white man!" Beomgyu scoffed.

"What the- How did you heard me? And most importantly, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M BLONDE NOT WHITE?! ARE YOU COLOR BLIND?!" Taehyun scoffed.

"NO! YOU LOOK MORE WHITE HAIRED!"

"ONCE AGAIN I AM BLONDE!"

"FOR ME YOUR WHITE!"

"MY SKIN IS NOT EVEN WHITE, I'M TAN, HONEY TAN!"

"YOUR LIGHT BROWN!"

"LIGHT BROWN IS FAR FROM HONEY TAN!"

"NO IT'S JUST THE SAME!"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HONEY TAN?!"

"NO!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU AR-"

"What the fuck is going on here?" Yeonjun and the others barged in as soon as they heard the shoutings. "Why are you shouting?" he continued to ask.

"HE STARTED IT!" they both shouted while pointing to each other. You can hear Kai face palmed, "When will you guys make up?"

"NEVER!" they both said again and turning their heads away.

Suddenly, Soobin thought of a wonderful idea and began whispering to Yeonjun and Kai. The two males made a mischievous grin across their faces. Which creeped the fuck out of Taehyun.

"What are you thinking about?"Taehyun said shakingly.

"Hm?" confused, Beomgyu just tilted his head.

Yeonjun waved his hand from side to side. "Oh nothing, say. Anyways, how about we go to a nearby mall to buy stuffs for the mission?"

"You know hyung like suites, guns and other stuff." Kai added. "Why can't you do it?" Taehyun asked.

"Stupid. Hey! Do you have anything to do?" Kai said. And the said latter shooked his head.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come on! So we can do other things."Kai said pulling Beomgyu and Taehyun out of their room.

"You mean by other things like playing at the arcade then buying plushies?" Yeonjun said in an unamused tone.

"Hyung SHUSH don't expose me!"

"Too late, I already did."

Yeonjun replied to him as they walk towards the parking area at the said hotel.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Shut your ass up dude they might hear us." a mysterious man said. Pushing and nudging his friend at his side.

"Why the fuck is it that we chose a small space to spy?" the other said complaining. The other suddenly covered his mouth, "They're coming closer." he said as they both hid behind the wall and five boys pass by them, bickering and casually talking with each other. Those boys, luckily, doesn't seem to notice them. When both the men suspected that they are far enough, they stick out their heads to look at their backs.