Chapter 13: The Real Villan

And there they are...

The Black Horn Riders are beside the Min brothers while the two mermans continued to gamble Kim Bom. The current score was

65 vs. 74.

"Give it up now kids." Bom provoked. "We played yesterday and you didn't even managed to score against me even once. Brave of you to assume you can replace him." he added.

Soobin and Beomgyu smirked.

"T-They smirked." Yeonjun stuttered. Taken aback by the sudden shift of attitude of the two mermans.

"A-Are they s-still mermans? Or t-they are just pretending to b-be one and actually are top secret agentsthathassentTOUSTOFUCKINGKILL-" "YOU FUCKING BRAT ZIP THAT LOUD MOUTH OF YOURS!" Yoongi scolded Hueningkai who just seemed to not believe what was happening.

As for Taehyun, he was just there starring at the two olders sittings as if they are kings. He couldn't believe it. THESE ARE MERMANS! The one who is stupid enough to cross the atreet and another stupid enough to enter a stranger's house.

"We let that happened yesterday." they heard Soobin spoked.

Bom raised a brow, "What?"

"We purposely lose yesterday.. And I'm guessing your asking why." Beomgyu added, as he looked straight at the man's eyes. "Well, the reason why you score so easily, is because of.."

"Your ring."

Bom visibly flinched but tried his best to hide it. "Do y-you have any evidence?" he stuttered worriedly.

Beomgyu stood up from his seat and Soobin went behind Bom's chair, with the younger holding two cards and his back is faced on the opponent. "Well," the black haired turned the two cards upright, revealing 1 perfectly matched pairs of 8 spades. "For starters." Beomgyu flipped a pair of 3 cloves.

"What the!" Bom said in shock. It seemes like the crowd also didn't expect it as they started whispering to each other.

Yoongi and Hoseok were both smirking. While the other three are beyond speechless.

67 vs. 74

Current score.

"You are such a bullshit sire." Beomgyu cursed.

Both of him and Soobin started to flip all the pairs with no mistake.

75 vs. 74,

And they won.

Bom rose up from his seat. "HOW?!" his voice blaring through the room.

"Your ring and your cards have a sensor sir." Bom was shaking in anger as he heard those words from Soobin, HOW THE FUCK DID THESE BRATS KNOW?! He asked to himself, looking at the commentator who has just the same expression as his. The crowds whispering became louder and louder.

"Your ring has a sensor on it in which the cards react every time you touch them. Hold one card and its pair will light up a symbol in the middle." Soobin added.

"The way you use your intelligence was simply excellent, Kim Bom, but you should be aware that the longer the light is on, the more your opponents will notice every single symbol on your cards." Beomgyu said who was about to walk away but halted his steps, "Oh and change the order of your cards every time you play, but, too bad," Both him and Soobin turned ftheir backs, "There won't be a next time." they said in chorus.

"HUH?!" Bom again shouted, gritting their teeth in anger.

"Well hyung, that's our cue." Hoseok cooly said and his brother nodded in response, shoving the crowd infront of them and raising their guns at the gambler. "FBI HANDS UP!" Yoongi shouted and everybody in the room started to panick as the Japanese police men enter the room, cuffing them one by one.