Chapter 12: How Did They Know?

65 vs. 70

Taehyun's legs were shaking under the table. He still shave five pairs to go and still, he couldn't see the opening or the other's tactics which is slowly pissing the boy in purpose.

"Fuck." Yeonjun cursed, still eyeing the commentator. He cursed himself as he could not find out how the other man was cheating. "Kai, can you call Yoongi and Hoseok hyung?" he asked and the younger immediately complied, excusing himself by the audience and fished out his phone, dialing their hyung's number. After a few rings, Yoongi answered.

Yoongi
What kid?

Hueningkai
Hyung! Where are you?

The younger asked, ignoring the rude geeeting of the older.

Yoongi
We just arrived at the airport here in Japan. How's the mission?

Hueningkai
We got a problem.

Yoongi
What?!

Hueningkai
Hey hyung we know this Bom is a bloody cheater but we can't look for holes.

You could hear the older on the other line sigh,

Yoongi
Just.. Fucking waste some time we'll figure something out.

Hueningkai
What-

Hueningkai couldn't continue as the older hung up the phone and recieving a text,

Grandpa
Hey kid,wait for us outside. Leave the two to waste their time.

The younger sighed, he pressed his earpiece for power and muttered to Yeonjun and Taehyun, "Hey, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok Hyung are here in Japan and they want me to wait for them. They said they will figure something out."

"Okay, I'll just spare some time. Don't take too long." Taehyun said sneakly. Of course it's because he is still playing. He looked to the buff guy in front of him, who is just smirking at him, "What happend kid? Stuck in a maze?" Bom asked.

The boy just scoffed and seated straight, "Kim Bom... I'm just taking my precious time sir. I don't know you but I have all the time in the world." He stood up and went closer to the man who is watching his every move. He leaned in close to the raven's ear and whispered, "Sucks to be a drug leader huh? You can't enjoy all the time in the world because you need to 'go back to bussiness' aren't you?" Taehyun exclaimed. Smirking as he backed away and go back to his seat.

His opponent on the other hand, was beyond shocked, nobody in the bar knows that he is working on a drug business, and yet here we are. He started glaring at the boy in front. "Who are you kid?" he said in a stern voice, but fear evident in it.

Taehyun chuckled, "Someone you should know but I guess not."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Okay fuck seems like Hyun and the others are having problems." Yoongi sternly said.

"Problem? What problem?" Hoseok asked. After arriving at the airport in Japan, these officer brothers are currently in a hotel, the same one that they gave to the kids. Yoongi then told him everything. And Hoseok can only reply a sighed, "Shees, that Bom really is tricky. What now hyung?" the younger asked.

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose as he seem to have no idea on how to help them.

"HYUNGGGG!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY EVERYTHING! HOW CAN YOU SWALLOW IT ALL?!" a familiar voice said. Yoongi turned his gaze to Hoseok's back and saw two familiar figure bickering with each other, "Hey, isn't that Soobin and Beomgyu?"