31. Breathless

Harry stood up, taking Draco in his arms.  Kissing him with a demanding stature, he lifted him up, into his arms.  Wrapping his legs around Harry's waist, with his hands in his hair, he let Harry lead them to his bedroom.  Talking could wait, he needed to feel Harry now.  He needed to be a part of him.  They had both waited too long for this, and yes he was angry.  Yes he hated Potter, yes he wanted to lash out at him, but he also loved him.  He wanted to taste him, to drown in him, to be owned by him.  He wanted to steal every fucking shirt of his, he wanted to rake his nails across his bare back, he wanted to scream his name when he reached orgasm.  And that better happen now.  Today.

Harry was on cloud nine.  He was so desperate for Draco, he couldn't think straight.  With his hands on Draco's perfect ass, they reached his bedroom door.  Opening and closing it in one swift movement, he let Draco down softly.  Waving his hand, a silencing and locking charm were placed on his door.  He looked at the blond man with such lust, he could see the same look in the grey eyes of Draco.  He wanted him to be his lover.  His mate.  His friend.  His everything.  And he was going to love him.  Oh, how he was going to love him.

But he didn't want to move too fast.  Not sure if Draco wanted the same thing, he just kept staring at the beautiful face in front of him.  He wanted to kiss him all over.  His eyes, his forehead, his cheeks, his chin, his jawline, his lips.  Those perfect luscious lips, already swollen from being hammered by his own.  And so he did.  Starting at the top of Draco's face, he gently placed one hand around his neck, and the other in his hair.  Soft tender kisses all over, closing his eyes as he did.  Making Draco groan with want.

Harry also wanted to leave him breathless.  He wanted him begging for more.  But he was not going to be cruel.  He had waited forever to hold the blond man in his arms, and he would treasure every damn moment.  He stopped his kissing, and looked into the silver eyes.  All he could see was love.  Draco loved him, and how he made him feel.  Which in turn made Harry's eyes go even greener, if that were possible.  

Draco saw and felt the change in Harry.  His eyes went wide when Harry smashed his lips onto his once again, and closed heavily from the greed in the kiss he was receiving.  He put both hands into the raven hair, and pulled him closer.  "Harry, please", he begged through the kiss.  Not one to leave anyone hanging, he pushed Draco closer to the bed.  "Draco, we are not going to do anything you don't want to.  I'm very big on consent, so if you're not sure...", said Harry.  Draco understood what Harry was saying.  He knew that the golden boy wanted him, but was still leaving the final decision with him.  Always what others wanted, never what he himself wanted.  Draco loved him more for that.

"Make me yours Harry. Only yours", he stated.  Harry waved his hand again, and they were both naked.  Draco raised an eyebrow at the pure power of Harry's magic, and was in awe of the man standing before him.  Then he looked down, and hissed in his breath.  Harry was huge.  Harry was rock hard.  Harry was beautiful.  And all of it was for him.  For Draco Malfoy.  A spoiled brat, and entitled princess, a snob, and a pureblood.  But none of that mattered right now, because the only thing that he wanted right now, was to belong.  Belong to Harry Potter.

Harry lifted him onto the bed very gently, and started to kiss him gently along his jawline.  Taking both of Draco's arms, he placed them above his head on the pillow holding them with one hand.  Reaching the scars on his chest that he had caused in their sixth year, he kissed them gently.  Continuously whispering the words, "Oh baby", over and over again after each kiss.  Draco didn't want soft love right now, but knew that Harry meant every word.

"It's my fault, please just......", he panted.  Harry, sensing his urgency, traveled down to his navel, and kissed him softly.  Releasing Draco's hands, he pushed his legs open wider.  And started to kiss the inside of the milky white thighs.  Sucking the skin, leaving it tingling and red, he moved towards the other thigh.  Giving the same treatment, he couldn't get enough of the taste that was Draco.  Looking up, he saw Draco watching his every move.  Biting his bottom lip, he cast a silent spell for lubrication.