36. Payback

Emotionally drained, and their stomachs full from the feast, they made their way back to their common room.  Harry had indeed tugged on the heart strings of every person sitting there, and he felt a little better.  Thanking everyone, hoping he had forgotten nobody, he and Draco went to his room to start the tedious task of packing their belongings.  For the last time, he thought with sorrow. 

But Draco had other plans.  His heart was sore, and he wanted Harry to hold him.  "Harry", he whispered with a thick voice.  Harry looked up and saw that Draco was still crying.  He pulled his lover towards him and hugged him fiercely.  "What's wrong baby?", he asked.

"I need cuddles Harry", he said softly.  Harry immediately understood.  Of course he did.  The big softie, he thought.  Removing their jackets, ties and shoes, they lay on the bed, with Draco in his arms and his head on his chest.  The lay like that for a while, Harry stroking his back, before Draco started to feel better.  If Harry Potter could make him feel better just by hugging him and cuddling him, wasn't his future going to be bright.  

Wasn't it going to be filled with an endless supply of love and hope and sappiness.  This was indeed a new start.

With Harry bloody Potter! 

What the hell had he done to deserve all this good in the world.  He had started to love, that's what.  That is what was different, and set him aside from his idiot father.  He could love, and he was going to show the world that this particular Malfoy could feel and could have emotions, and if you didn't like it, then this particular Malfoy would tell you to go and fuck yourself.  And then with a sudden feeling of lust for Harry, he climbed on top of his hips as if to straddle him.

Harry was blown away by the sudden change in Draco.  He looked at him, and frowned, but before he could say any words, Draco smashed his lips onto Harry's, and kissed him deeply.  The golden boy loved this side of Draco, and he groaned, opening his mouth telling him that he wanted more and more.  He placed his hands on Draco's hips, and they started grinding against each other, and it felt like an explosion.  

Draco removed Harry's hands, and placed them above his head.  He had been on the receiving end of an amazing blowjob in the forest, it was time to return the favor.  And he didn't want Harry to do anything.  He wanted to love him, and lie there and he was going to tell him to take it like a man Potter.  His fingers were entwined with Harry's and he was lying on top of him, in full form.  Groin touching groin, chest against chest, they kept on kissing until he felt the need to breathe.  He panted into Harry's mouth, and saw that his eyes had gone dark.

Dark with lust.  For him.  He sat up again, and started to remove his shirt, slowly and in a teasing way.  Harry kept thrusting up towards his cock, wanting to feel pressure there, but Draco stilled him.  He pulled his shirt out from where it was tucked into his pants, shook it off his shoulders and threw it on the floor.  Then he bent down again, and kissed Harry like there was no tomorrow, casting a whispered Incarcerous to tie Harry's hands down.

Groaning into the hot mouth of his lover, Harry was starting to lose his mind.  If Draco wanted to communicate using sex, he was only to happy to oblige.  And the need to feel him and touch him was overwhelming.  He hated being tied up like this, but he would let it go for now.  Surely Draco knew that his magic was so powerful he could get out of it?  So, he would allow Draco to be in control, at least for now, until he felt the need to remind him that he wasn't.

But lust was a scary and a wonderful thing.  If and when on the brink of coming apart, you would do anything for that person, so Harry knew that was going to be his downfall.  Draco could ask for the contents of his vault and he would comply.  Draco could ask him to do everything in his power to move actual mountains, and Harry knew that he would do so.

Draco was on his knees, just above Harry's crotch.  He was undoing his own belt, and slowly left the bed to get rid of his pants and boxers.  Socks were also a no no according to him, when you were about to go to heaven.  He would rather enter that place absolutely bloody starkers, thank you.  In all his naked glory, cock standing at full mast, he sat on top of Harry again, and kissed him softly.  First on the lips, then along his jawline, and his neck.  

Harry was a mess.  He wanted to touch Draco.  He wanted his hands to roam the soft skin of his lover, and so he did what any self respecting man would do in his position.  He started to beg.  "Draco please", he said breathlessly.  

"Please what Harry", answered the blond, while going down his chest.  Soft gentle touches with his hands, opening the buttons on Harry's shirt.  With each open button, came a new lick and a kiss.  When the shirt was fully open, he licked a nipple, and Harry moaned in his throat.  "Jesus", he said, and tried to get up.

"Please....I need to....touch", he tried to speak, but Draco had cut his words off again.  His hand had gone down south towards Harry's cock, and he started palming him.  Still with his pants on, Harry was rock hard.  Kissing him deeply, and stroking him softly, Harry thought his brain was going to explode.  Oh Merlin, he wanted more, and still he left his hands tied above his head.  Wanting Draco to enjoy his moment.

He knew what Draco was doing.  He had given him pleasure this morning, and Draco felt the need to be close to him again, but they had had to get ready for their graduation.  So this was his way of telling Harry that he had wanted him too, and thank you for your words today.  But Harry was finding it hard to concentrate.  His mind was cloudy, it was as if he were looking through a window, but it was murky, not quite making out what was on the other side. 

Then he felt rather than saw Draco move off the bed, and his shirt was vanished.  Hands on his belt, his zipper was being opened, and he tried to open his eyes, but they were so heavy with lust, he couldn't find himself to do it.  "Draco", he pleaded again in a croaky voice.  But Draco was having too much fun, enjoying the firm toned body of his boyfriend.  Eventually when Harry was naked, he gasped at the coolness that touched his skin.

His cock, oozing precum because his lust was at an all time high, was thick and heavy, and Draco just wanted to look at it for a moment.  It was a thing of beauty, Harry's cock.  He climbed back on the bed in between Harry's legs, and licked the shaft from the bottom to the top, making sure to lick the slit at the top of the head causing Harry to groan even harder than before.

"Oh fuck", he panted.  Draco smiled, went back down, and took all of him in his mouth in one swoop.  Hot and wet, he just kept licking and sucking, making sure that Harry was enjoying every single moment.  "Jesus fuck, your mouth", he said in a dry husky voice.  Draco knew that just hearing Harry's voice would make him cum, so he hummed around the gorgeous cock in his mouth, and Harry's eyes rolled back from the pleasure.

With every sweep downwards, he would hollow his cheeks, taking all of Harry in, and when he saw Harry lift his head to watch him, they held eye contact.  Until Draco's movements started becoming torturous, from slow to fast and back to slow again.  Dropping his head on the pillow, he tried to talk again, "I'm gonna cum, sweet fuck", he whispered, and when he did, he shot his hot load down Draco's throat, bucking his hips until he was done.

Draco swallowed all of him, and when he was done, he crawled back up to Harry and spoke into his mouth, "You taste good", he croaked.

And that was Harry's undoing.