32. The Winnings

Reaching the hall, they saw that all their friends were there.  They saw that everyone in the hall was looking at them funny.  Draco narrowed his eyes, and Harry was frowning.  What was going on, he thought.  Turning to Draco, he could read the blond man's expression.  He was waiting for them to say something along the lines of "Finally" or "It's about time" or even "Potter and Malfoy walking together - WTF".  

But he heard nothing, and so just kept staring at him.  Draco blinked slowly, and looked back at Harry.  Shrugging, and smirking, and sending Harry a wink, he walked to their table and sat down.  Harry followed him shortly after that, and when he sat down, the talk resumed.  Quite loudly in fact.  

"Can't believe you were right Pomona", said Professor Flitwick, handing her galleons.

"Oh my god, you so owe me Anthony", shouted a Raveclaw girl.

"I'll take my payment in hard cold cash, thank you", sneered Blaise at Theo Nott, a fellow Slytherin.  Theo pouted and handed him a bag of coins.

The noise in the great hall was deafening.  One half shouting "I told you so!", and the other half highly annoyed that they had to part with their saved up money.  Draco was enjoying it, while Harry had no idea what the hell was going on.  Oblivious to anything but Draco, he asked what was going on.

Hermoine answered.  "Everyone put money on you two getting together.  Some won and some lost.  I won", she grinned while she looked at Ron who was quite pissed about losing what little money he had.  Even Professor Dumbledore had taken a bet with Severus and Minerva, and was holding out his hand, waiting patiently for his winnings.  Harry was mortified.  Jesus, nothing was sacred anymore.  Had the whole bloody castle bet on him and Draco?

He turned his attention to his lover.  His boyfriend.  "Did you know about this?", he asked in a hoarse whisper.  Draco smirked and replied, "Of course Potter.  I mean, I'm a bloody masterpiece, who wouldn't be blinded by my beauty.  And before you ask, yes, I also placed a wager".

Harry almost swallowed his own tongue, when Draco said that.  Composing himself he asked, "To win or to lose?".

"Please Potter, I'm a Slytherin.  I never lose", he winked again.  Harry felt his heart swell with pride.  Draco had bet for them, and wasn't that having faith in love, if not in anything else.  "So, I'm the only one who didn't know about this?" he asked.

"Yes Harry, being the adorable oblivious prat that you are", he answered, hoping that Harry heard the adoration in his voice.  Harry smiled at him.  It seemed that Draco had loved him for quite a while.  It was one thing to hope for it, then hear it, and an entirely different thing to actually witness what everyone knew and wanted.  He reached across the table and squeezed his hand.  "Should we tell them then?", he asked.

Draco pretended to think about it.  Licking his lips, he leaned over and said to Harry, "I got this". 

Standing up, he cleared his throat.  All heads turned to look at him.  "While I am not averse to taking a bet, and if the stakes are high enough, it should all be done in good fun. However, we have seemed to blow Harry away with our, what shall we call it, deviousness?".  There was laughter.  He turned to the golden boy and spoke.  

"Harry, your speech other other day of love was what made me, and the rest of us wake up and realize that our animosity towards each other was stupid and without ground.  It was your sentimental speech that has people crying over stupid stuff these days, and it is your kind heart that drew everyone in.  Including me.  For a long time, I didn't want to admit it, or even think it, but moving forward, all I want to do is shout it out to the universe.  I love you Harry.  And the bets were made to prove that once a Slytherin, always a Slytherin", he chuckled.  

Harry blushed.  Draco loved him.  He stood up, smiled and thanked all the gods for him being able to belong.  The love that he had for Draco and his friends, for Hogwarts and the wizarding world was so profound, it would soften even the hardest man.

He stepped up to Draco and hugged him, telling him I love you too, even thanking the students and the staff for their undying support of them, and of him when he had been in the hospital wing.

There was clapping, there were cheers and laughter.  If winning the heart of Draco Malfoy felt like this, he would do whatever he could to keep it.  Harry was feeling warm inside, and he knew that his time at the Castle was going to come to an end soon, with graduation and he hated the fact that they would all have to say goodbye at some point. 

But not forever.  He would be back to visit, and he and his friends would see each other often.  He had refused the offer of Auror, because of his last mission.  He was tired of dying, he was going to start living.  And he was going to do it with Draco on his arm and by his side.  He couldn't wait to be inside him again, so when dinner was over, he grabbed him by his waist, not caring who saw them or what they thought of it, and took him to a secluded spot in the forest.

Harry conjured a bed with a warm comforter and two soft pillows, along with some candles, took Draco's face in his hands, and started kissing him in a possessive manner.  This is where he belonged, and he knew that if he had to do it all again, and the end result would be Draco, he would gladly do it.

Draco moaned at the possessive side of Harry, and opened his mouth even wider, wanting to taste all of the savior.  They lay down next to each other, and undressed slowly.  With Harry peppering soft kisses all over Draco's body, it felt like he was floating on a cloud.  A pure white fluffy cloud that was filled with love and glitter, and all the good things in the world.

After preparing him gently, Harry entered him slowly.  His rock hard cock took Draco's breath away every time, and while he was lying on his stomach, he would grind his arse back onto Harry, making the big man groan at the sight.   "Jesus baby, you're so beautiful", he would state in a shaky breath.  And Draco would want to hear it again and again and again.

"Harry, make me cum", he said.  Harry obliged, and while he was on top of his lover, he held his hands in his, and started to ride him slowly like a show pony.  Slow gentle slides at first, but Harry was insatiable.  He couldn't get enough of the man underneath him, and when he pulled out and rammed back inside, he made Draco cry out.

"Yes, gods yes.  Again Harry", and he did.  He would pull halfway out, and slam back inside his lover, knowing that they both weren't going to last long.  And that was okay, he wanted them to come together.  And they did.  With his back arched, Draco fisted his hands into the sheets, moaning every time Harry entered him.

On the last stroke, with Draco's arse now full in the air, head and shoulders on the bed, Harry gripping his hips in a brutal fashion, they both felt their orgasms approaching.  "Come for me Draco", he panted.  Crying out Draco did just that, and he convulsed until he was a shell, hollow and full at the same time.  His heart pumping at an alarming rate in his chest, and when he clenched his hole, he felt the warm feeling of Harry filling him up.