24. Taken

Dinner went by with no interruptions, and no whispers and everyone was tired when they went back to their common room.  Tomorrow was Monday.  Shower, breakfast, speech and then class.  No pressure, thought Harry.  He had asked help from Draco and Hermoine with his speech, and felt pretty sure that it was amazing.  Just like the people who had helped him write it.

Saying a soft goodnight to everyone, he made his way to his bedroom.  Just as he had taken his shirt off, to grab a quick shower, there was a knock on his door.  He wondered who it could be.  He opened it, and there in all his glory was Draco Malfoy.  "We need to talk", he said pushing his way in.  Harry threw his shirt onto his bed, closed the door, and turned to his guest.  Draco took in the beauty that was Harry Potter.  From his earrings, to his tattoo, to his tanned muscular form, he just kept looking.  Like a lion waiting to pounce on it's prey.  Harry cleared his throat, and that made Draco look up.

He swallowed audibly, looking into the green orbs that had been plaguing his dreams since forever.  "Harry, I..", he said with a shaky voice.  "I need...".  Harry took his face in his hands just like he had done before, and placed his lips on his.  Those beautiful soft pink lips, that were, in Harry's opinion, just begging to be kissed.  Closing his eyes, he started slow, and after hearing what was a sexy groan coming from the mouth of Draco, he went deeper.  He loved this feeling.  He didn't want it to stop.  Kissing Draco was what heaven must feel like.  Draco twirled his soft hands in the mop that was Harry's hair, and pulled him even closer.  Both tongues dancing with each other, panting heavy, they knew they had to come up for air.  They didn't want to, but knew they had to.

Biting softly onto Draco's bottom lip, Harry opened his eyes, to see the silver looking back at him.  He could lose himself in them.  Draco's eyes were lidded heavy with lust, and swallowed again.  "Harry, we need to talk", he said again.  Harry let go of the beautiful face that he was holding, and nodded, knowing that yes, they had to talk.  "I know.  You first", he said, offering Draco a seat on his bed.  He would stand, because if he sat down next to Draco now, he would probably try and pin him to the bed.  He took a stand behind the chair at his desk, because, wouldn't you know it, he had a hard on.  He had a hard on for Draco Malfoy.  Great!

"There is so much I want to say, but I'll start with this.  I like you Harry, really like you.  More than a friend actually.  I have for a while now.  But I am still very angry with you", he said with a dry mouth.  Harry was confused.  "About what Draco?", he asked. 

"Everything.  I enjoy kissing you, but I will not do it with anger", and with that he stood up.  He saw that Harry was confused, and wanted to explain, but now was not the time.  Harry didn't notice that Draco had taken the shirt that was on his bed.  The shirt that he had taken off just minutes before. No, Harry was focusing on what Draco had said in the beginning, and so he was smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you grinning at, you brute?", asked Draco snobbishly.  Harry just stood there looking at the gorgeous man that was on his bed, with his blond hair that fell over his left eye.  Those lips that he had just kissed, and hoped he would be kissing for a long time to come.  That long neck that begged to be sucked.  He just couldn't stop looking.

"I feel the same way about you Draco", said Harry in a hoarse voice.  Draco snapped his head up, not believing what he had just heard.  "What did you say?", he whispered.  Harry smiled again, and said "I feel the same way about you, only without the anger". 

"I have for a number of years now, and I don't want to ignore it anymore.  You are in the forefront of my mind.  I can't sleep, I don't eat, all I do is think about you, Draco Malfoy", he panted, putting his hands on his hips.  Draco smiled at hearing his name coming from that beautiful mouth that had just kissed him. 

Tilting his chin up, he decided to take a different approach, "And so you should.  Your whole head should be consumed with me", he said haughtily.  Harry laughed at the snob.  How he had missed him.  But Harry was still worried.  What had Draco meant about the anger?

"What happens now?", asked Draco.

"Well", said Harry taking a few steps forward, "I could carry on snogging you, but you're angry with me, so what would you suggest?", asked Harry with a sly look on his face, hoping that snogging would be the answer.

"We tell the others how we feel, but not yet", he said like the spoiled brat he was, and left the room.  Harry was left reeling.  Draco really liked him, he had said so.  But he was angry.  What about though?  He knew that they still had a lot of issues to talk about, and being a patient man, Harry would wait.  But he was elated that there was a chance.  That he stood a chance with the blond Slytherin that he had wanted for for so long.

And what exactly would the reaction be from their friends.  He knew that they were all getting along now, but that didn't mean that they would be accepting.  Tough shit, he thought, not my problem.  And Dumbledore had known about his feelings for Draco, and the fact that they had to talk about everything first.  Merlin, that was a clever man.