C H A P T E R 29 ⚄

Let me let you in on some stupid scenarios on here,

Apparently, none of the squad have the word 'Fear' in their dictionaries, they won't even acknowledge it. And if you ask Zenitsu how, he would just scream "I DONT KNOW!" because this scaredy cat refused to play most of the games. Well no he refused to play ALL of the adult games except for the one that none other Nezuko convinced him to try, nevertheless he ended up screaming after the ride and begged Nezuko to hold his hand the entire time. It definitely didn't go unnoticed by the people around and most of them were like, "what the fuck is that? A new flirting technique?"
Tanjiro wasn't really pleased about it when Nezuko finally said yes but Kanao told him that there's nothing to be worried about and he dismissed it afterwards.

Despite all that, Inosuke was the real problem as he was so goddamn confident and persistent that he can play EVERY game without the safety belt. He almost got kicked out of the park if it wasn't for Aoi who took it upon herself to hit him using the chanclas —she's willing to buy one, don't test her— if needed. Let's not get into details but but the poor Hashibira kid received a good beating from Kanao while Aoi instructed her how to do it perfectly, he deserved it.

Here, let me let you in a secret, Genya ran away because he was so pissed and embarrassed from being around these people, but it didn't last long before Tanjiro tracked him down successfully just to give him the I'm-angry-but-won't-show-it scolding, Genya turned bright red due to the reason of him being scolded, and by who? Tanjiro? That was definitely embarrassing. Though who can blame him anyways? Anyone would've ran away.

Anyhow, about Muichiro, He was so unfazed by the whole thing, but he did take some pictures for blackmail reasons in the future. This may become in hand. Muichiro wished if only Yuichiro was here with him, it would've been lit and they'd have laughed together at their friends' stupidness, but his damn twin had some business to do, it annoyed him of course since they're mostly always together but it would be a cold day in hell before he tells him that he missed him.

Uzui also was flexing how he won each one of his girlfriends a big fluffy bear using his non-existent 'inhuman super powers' and striking the 'cool guy poses' each time. He somehow did grab a whole crowd's attention and gained some 'fans' as he claims. No, no one asked for his autograph though.

Moving on, Rengoku and Mitsuri were so loud to the point where Iguro abandoned his simping prowess and told Kaburamaru to bite both of them to shut up. He succeeded and no, he has no regrets and would do it again. Mitsuri or not Mitsuri he's not up to such embarrassment in public, he was ready to bet $1000 that maybe China heard them screaming.

And not to forget, Shanizugawa got into a fight with one of the employees and it took forever for Kanae to calm him down. That employee was a Karen for God's sake.

Oh, lastly and not least, the protagonists of this book played the rollercoaster three times and didn't do anything other then that, the line-up was just cruel, and it was also eye-torturing as they half watched couples make out in the line-up while waiting. Shinobu considered calling them out but then she stopped herself in the neck of time as she remembered what is she going to do later.

And that's the highlights of what happened in the last three hours. Fun right?

•••

SANEMI

I still have no idea why I agreed on joining this messed up chaos, but then again when I think about it, I really can't say no to Ubuyashiki-sama, his serenity and abnormal kindness
prevents me from saying no. It's like as if it's something unintentionally goes against my will, but I'm not really complaining.