C H A P T E R 21 ✯

GIYUU

Now, this is funny.

I throw myself at the couch and gets a hold of the remote to turn off the TV and get a better view of the scene in front of me, as much as I hate to admit, I'm really enjoying this.

"Sabito get the hell away from me! This isn't funny." Makomo whines, pushing herself against the wall, a horrified expression painted her face, but Sabito doesn't take a clue and takes a step closer.

"Mako, you're just overreacting~" he chuckles.

"I'M OVERREACTING?" She roars at him, giving him a deep glare.

"Mako, come on, you know this small cute creature is not going to do anything." He says, his lips twitching into a smirk. I can tell, he's also enjoying this.

"Cute? Small? Harmless? Are you in the right state of mind?!" She waves both of her palms in front of her face, "Get that spider away from me!! Please Sabito, Giyuu help me over here!" She screeches, and I shrug and shook my head slightly in a 'No'.

The spider suddenly starts to wiggle in Sabito's hands, "IT'S GONNA FALL! SABITO GET IT AWAY PLEASE!" Upon seeing that black spider trying to get away from Sabito's hold, a high pitched girlish cry comes out from her.
"GIYUU HELP ME." 

"Sabito, just leave her." I tell him in a bored tone, and I really hope he took the hint of not stopping.

But seems like not, as he moves out of sight and is about to set the spider free when it slithers through his hands and disappearing into the carpet.
"YOU LET IT GO AWAY?" She screams, wow, she really is frightened of spiders.

It doesn't take me two seconds to get my attention back to screaming Makomo to find her on top of a chair huddled together.

"Mako, it's gone.." he says, and gently pats her head in order to calm her down, I raise a brow, since when this guy can be a gentleman?

"I hate spiders Sabito, and you know that, so don't joke with me like that!!" she sniffs.

"W-wait, what's that thing next to my foot-" Her head turns robotically to her feet.
"AAAAAAAAH!!" She jumps into the air, screaming loudly and clutching into Sabito tightly, her arms circles around his neck and her legs wrapped around his toned waist, hugging him desperately, hiding her face into his chest. I think I need to find my camera.
Or no, waste of time they'd find something to blackmail me back.

"For Goodness sake Sabito, please get it out of the apartment!" She says hesitantly, lowering her voice tone a bit.

"G-giyuu," he manages to say, his face is a beat of dark shade of red, his silver eyes hidden under some lose strands of his peached hair, and his lips quivering while holding onto Makomo's thigh so she doesn't fall, "Help m-me." He stutters, and and I raise my eyebrows in a 'No'.

He gives me a questioning look.
"Your problem you fix it." I explain shortly.

"You bastard." He says from between his teeth, his face getting darker and darker each second as Makomo tightens her hold on him.

"I-it's gone Mako." He says before he gulps, and finally understanding his reaction and her position, a dark shade of pink bloomed on her face.