A N N O U N C E M E N T

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hoy ma fwiends

[Never mind this, I updated go check em lol]

I'd like to apologize, I'm truly very very very sorry, I truly don't know what to say regarding my fucked up personal life, it's getting the best of me, and I'm barely managing.

It breaks my heart to say this, but I'll be extremely inactive and barely online on any type of social media from now on, I'm
Basically going through my "studying" phase, since I've an extremely important exams that are set at the start of October and till the 17th of November.

I'm so damn stressed at the moment, I made up my decision last night, precisely at 3 am where I basically lost my brain, while studying and knowing how much I fucked up.

Dealing with my exams and another shit in my life and in addition to that writing my books, is just hard, so hard.

Regarding to my updating, Do not expect much, perhaps I'll update two to three times throughout this whole time until the 17th of November.

The same thing doesn't imply to the collab, as we are 2 people writing it (including me) and 2 people who mostly gives the ideas what each chapter is gonna contain, therefore ill be just updating it, as another person of our group is gonna do all the writing and I'm gonna step aside for a bit, though, we just updated that book yesterday, I don't know if you'd like to check it out, I wrote the last chapter, and another edited it, so, that being said, it's going to be the last chapter I write for sometime.

Also regarding to the books I read on here and comment and vote and basically interact with, I'm gonna stop this! If you expect me to vote and comment, then DO NOT! Because that's not happening, I value the most important things in my life, and that's my exams that decides my whole damn future and my future career. Therefore, it's more important than some murder, and GiyuShino books. Plus, I won't be replying to any sort of DMs, if either here, Discord, or Instagram for those who have me there.

I'm truly sorry if this sounds rude, and I know I sound like robot, but I wanted this to be in the most formal way ever.

My sincere apologies,
-Layan.

Note: just bear with me till the 17th of November, everything is gonna be better than before.

Lastly, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, this book reached 18k reads so damn fast, and I can't be more grateful for your votes and especially your comments that puts a wide silly grin on my face, I truly appreciate you.

Here take some love: 🔫❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝