C H A P T E R 10 ✿

N O T E

This is quite important to read,
I want everyone who's reading this to be reading it for fun, please don't read this just for me (some actually do it for me), or maybe because any other reason except for having fun, or to read more GiyuShino fics in general, if you find this boring, or not the way or style you Like to read, then go ahead and stop reading, I don't mind I promise, I want you just to have fun reading this, and enjoy it!

Regarding my writing style, I don't intend on changing it, not at all in fact, as you may have noticed that my writing style is usually the character's POV, and doesn't consist of complex words, or hard English language, as for me, I don't like reading those, it's not that I don't understand it, I just don't like it, so I won't add something I don't like into my own writing, I want to make the characters look as close as to reality as possible, not overthink stuff, the (actual) books I've read is my main inspiration, other fan fiction writers exaggerate the way the person thinks, and that's not how real life works, so yup this is it!!

Wow, I sound like a responsible, and mature person, which is definitely not me eeeeh, also I changed the cover, whaddya think?? So romantic ik ~~

•••

GIYUU

I shoot my head up as I hear my alarm going off, I stare at my phone for at least thirsty seconds before realization struck into me that it's still midnight, multiple thoughts were playing in my head, mainly,

Why is this alarms going off now?

I don't remember setting it off to ring at 12am, nevertheless my eyes wander around my room, to finally stop at the TV, oh right, I was watching a Japanese horror movie, but the movie I was watching earlier was too boring that I fell asleep.

Being now wide awake, I grab my  phone from the nightstand and start scrolling through social media. Nothing interesting. I still don't know how, but I find myself calling Kochou, it rung six times before she picked up, and she sounds nervous as hell, "Hello?"

I'm tempted to disguise my voice and ask if I can buy a bag of heroin to mess with her, as payback at least for every-time she teases me, but she's probably gonna throw the phone out and never talk to me again, "Hey."

"It's late" she says accusingly.

"Were you sleeping?"

"No" she admits "I can't"

"Me either." Neither of us says anything for a minute, I'm stretched out in bed with couple of pillows behind me, staring at the paused screen of the extremely boring movie I was watching, I click off the movie and scroll through the channel guide.

"Ara, do you miss me that much that you're calling me at such time?" She says in a teasing manner. "No"

"Mhm, so what were you doing before calling me?"

"Watching a movie"

"Oh, is that so, I was reading" she is silent for few moments, guess trying to think of what to say else, "What were you watching?"

"Some boring horror Japanese movie,"

She paused, as though waiting for me to continue, and laughed a little "Tomioka-San, why'd you call me if you're only going to give me one-word answers to everything?"