C H A P T E R 11 ✬

SHINOBU

Rolling in the bed is definitely no help, also stuffing my face in the pillow is no help at all, I'm trying to have a nap but to no avail, it's still 8 pm but I need to have a nap so I can stop thinking about the smile Tomioka-San offered me earlier today, it was a genuine smile, yet a sad one, but oh god, this boy is so beautiful when he smiles, I definitely need to see him smile more, but when you come to think of it, this is the first time I ever saw him smiling. I wonder why.

My phone hasn't stopped buzzing since I posted his pictures, since I'm unable to have a nap, I grab my phone in hope to see what's the fuss all about that I'm receiving a new notification each minute, I tap on the Instagram icon and start scrolling through my feed and skip stories, as I was scrolling through my feed I stop at a picture of Iguro-San and Mitsuri holding hands, both smiling widely at the camera, with the caption
I'm so happy I found you again. Huh? Again?

Scrolling further more, I see a post posted by Muichiro, him looking at the sky thoughtlessly, with the caption what was the name of that cloud again?
I laughed at this, why to use this as a caption though.

As I continue scrolling through posts, one post grabs my attention, it was a girl from our college, a picture of her with Tomioka-San, I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. The
I-can't-wait-to-leave expression is written all over his face as he looked at the camera emotionlessly, the girl has a wide grin printed all over her face, as she does the peace sign as a pose.
@TomiokaGiyuu 💕🥺 as the caption.

I click at his profile, and press follow. Wow, the guy has 20.6k followers, bet 3/4 of them are girls.

I scroll through his feed, he has like 35 posts, each one with a crazy amounts of likes and comments. As I scroll through his feed I stop at one, it's a picture of him and a petite girl with raven black hair and turquoise gleaming eyes, both of them smiling gently at the camera, he has wrapped his arm around her shoulder, as she puts one hand on his shoulder,
There was no caption along with it.

I scrolled more, to find him with the same girl, but now with a peach haired guy with them- fairly good looking- the three of them were looking at the camera with a serious expressions visible on their faces, best friends. The caption said.

I scroll further more, there are a lot of pictures of him with the peached haired guy and some picture with the black haired girl as well.
I wonder why have I never seen them before
though, they seem the same age but the girl looks a bit younger when you think about it. And there are some pictures of him with an old man, weird old man if I'm to say, he had that creepy mask on his face in each post he is featured in.

As I'm scrolling I receive a notification,
TomiokaGiyuu followed you back.

Oh nice, checking his following section, he doesn't follow everyone back, which is kinda impressive that he actually followed me back.

I swipe out of Instagram to check on Twitter, where all the notifications are originally from, As soon as I open the app, I'm met by the post I posted earlier today, I stare at the pictures for sometime, I mean how? Just how does he do it? If it was anyone else I'm sure the pictures would look awful, but oh god, the guy doesn't even need to try, no wonder he has countless fangirls, but what a pity for those girls going only for the looks. His personality is on another level.

Few moments later of me staring at his pictures, my room's door slams open, revealing my sister, she shoots me a glance that startles me, causing me to drop my phone, her expression quickly changed to a bright smile, "why are you smiling shinobu~~"