C H A P T E R 30 ✎

GIYUU

I've been through a lot, and I have been managing alone everything just fine, but I seriously don't understand why couldn't I just handle this barely trivial matter and literally slack off like I always do.

The shortest way to sum this up is by saying it like this:

What am I doing her? I have no idea.
Do I want to be here? Not really.
Was I dragged? Yes.
Was I able to refuse? Not a chance.

One would think that you'd be given a choice to attend some kind of gathering or at least expect a proper invitation, just like how normal people do 'Oh hey, by the way, would you like to come and join us at some Café downtown? We are having a reunion party' and usually if the person asked is not interested, they'd would just answer 'No, I'm not in the mood' or 'I'm sorry I can't.'
Normally the answer should be, 'Too bad, Suit yourself.'

But when it comes to a certain someone, whom I do not wish to announce their name; mainly Shinobu Kochou. The term of 'respect other wishes' is basically non-existent for her.

I tried every excuse I could think of, I lied, I said the truth and yet I was dragged here, and here I am, holding a strawberry milkshake in hand, and watching the others talk about whatever stuff I'm not interested in. I just want to go home and binge watch my shows but talk about awful luck.

Perks of having Shinobu Kochou as your girlfriend I guess.

"Giyuu, c'mon join us dude, don't be such a loser." A certain, guilty as much person came up to me, I don't give a damn whether it's Sabito or not, I'm really in a mood where I just want to throw everything away and storm, secretly though, out of the place. I want peace.

Reasons why I want to do this are plenty, a few are; Uzui making sick sex jokes, and Renguko laughing loudly at them, Shanizugawa getting mad at literally the stupidest things and Kanae futilely trying to calm him down, she never even once succeeded, that she finally gave up and went to have fun with Mako and Shinobu, and there's Iguro who's either glaring at everyone or...no just glaring, I think he passed the get-happy-at-everything-your-girlfriend-does at this point of their relationships, and even if he smiled you wouldn't know it because of that mask he has on, and lastly and not least Shinobu who's not giving me the slightest attention despite being the one who dragged me here.

The only one who I can stand here at this moment is Kanroji, because she's so-not-silently stuffing herself with Muchi and other sweets. At least she's minding her own business or offering Iguro some, which he gladly accepts.

Call me dramatic or whatever, but I don't like this.

"Y'know I don't even wanna be here." I eyed Sabito, sipping a bit more of my drink, "look, you guys helped in getting me here and for what? For a stupid reunion because we didn't meet for a month? These guys aren't even my friends."

Sabito sighed, waving his hands both up and down his chest, he does have this habit of having movements motions whenever he's talking, he looks done with everything as well, "I know, I know and I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know things would turn out like this anyways? If you wanna leave just go, I won't stop you, I did want you to have fun but in your case it's impossible."

And here it is, my chance, "Er, is it really a good idea?" That's just an act. "You know actually I'm leaving, I won't really wait for you and Makomo though you have a key right?"
He nods.