P R O L O G U E

SHINOBU

Cries, only cries can be heard in the silent, almost empty room, no lights are allowed to get in, the room is only filled with sadness and misery.

"Don't leave me." She cried "you can't leave me now."

She held the hand of the unconscious body tightly, resting her forhead on his hand, her tears falling on his hand, she's broken, no far worse than broken, "I'm begging you, wake up, please wake up" she begged between her sobs "I didn't tell you that I love you yet, wake up so I can tell you"

It's all my fault! It's my fault.

A sound, a sound startled her, she panicked whats that? She thought.

She tilted her head around, here eyes widened as she took a glance at the sight, it was his life support machine, her eyes were puffy from crying, her face was stained with tears, mascara and smudges from her make up, but she doesn't care.

PRESS, PRESS

She's trying to call for a nurse, doctor, isn't that what this bottom is for?

she's lost, she started crying even more.

"SOMEONE, DOCTOR, NURSE, SOMEONE!" She yelled between her sobbing.

A group of doctors hurried after hearing her, slammed the door open and entered the room.

"GOD, he's in a very bad situation" a nurse shouted, her voice is laced with hints of concern.

"transfer him to the ICU immediately" a doctor ordered, he sounds nervous as hell.

"Ma'am please you have to leave, we will inform you once we get him stable" one of the nurses told her.

She fell on her knees, covering her face with her hands, she cried even harder, was it even possible to cry harder?

"Ma'am please" the nurse tried to help her up, instructed her into the lobby.

She sat there crying and crying, nobody can help her out of her misery except for him, he did it multiple times already, but now he's the reason of her misery.

BUZZ, BUZZ

She jumped as she heard her phone ringing, she pulled it out of her violet skirt pocket, she wants to throw it away, looking down at the caller ID, it was Kanae, she declined and turned her phone off, she doesn't want to talk to anyone now except for him, and him only. But it's not possible.

its my fault, its all my fault. she kept thinking over and over, as she cried.

Few moments later, She spotted a nurse heading towards her, she stared at her, she doesn't want to talk to her.

Nevertheless, the nurse approached her, "I'm sorry ma'am, he's in a very bad situation, we don't think he will make it"

•••