Queer! Killua X Sassy! MtF! Reader (Hunter X Hunter) {Smack Down}

My first request for this book and I got it after an hour of this book being posted lol~ the requester said !Sassy (low key a bitch) reader so that's why the reader is a bitch lmao

Summary: The reader smacks transphobic people and gets a boyfriend.

Warning: Transphobia

"Hey look who's fighting next!"

"Oh it's that really young girl, right?"

"Yeah but what's up with all these strong kids popping up out of no where?"

"Don't be jealous cause you're just an old man now~"

"Excuse me I am-"

"Shhhh! The fight is about to begin!"

As the crowd begins to die down and the lights turn off Gon and Killua make their way to the stands. "Is this the girl you wanted to see fight?" Gon asks his friend.

"Yeah," he nods, "she's our age and is doing really well too."

The lights flash against the wall and dace around until they stopped at the center of the ring. "Welcome everyone to Heavens Arena!" The announcer and commentator, Cocco, says and the audience starts cheering.

"Tonight we have the man of muscle, Suji!" Have of the crowd cheers as a mid twenties man walks out onto the arena. "Going up against the kid taking this arena by storm (Y/n)!" The audience was fulled with half cheers and half 'boo's. 

"Guess people are really betting on this fight..." Gon sighs.

"Ready...begin!" Cocco jumps out of the arena and Suji charges straight for (Y/n), just like a bull would. 

(Y/n) bends her knees once she was in arms reach of Suji and jumps backwards. Creating about about half of the distance the two were just at. Suji smirks and continues to charge.

"The hell is this kid doing?!" 

"Fight already!"

"This crowd clearly hasn't scene (Y/n)'s fighting style. And I'm here to tell you folks that (Y/n) has never laid a hand or foot on any of her opponents."

Suji smirks grows wider as (Y/n) pulls off the same action again. "So what's your strategy here?" He asks with a chuckle, "all you do is jump around until whoever you're facing gets bored and gives up?"

"You sure do talk a lot." (Y/n) replies, "I thought muscles are supposed to be silent. But I guess meatheads can talk." She sighs, "bull."

"Hell yeah Imma bull!" Suji shouts and laughs, "and Imma run you over little girl!"

"Suji and (Y/n) must have had an argument cause his going in for the kill! (Y/n) is bending her knees again and jumps over this raging bull and he steps out of the ring! (Y/n) is the winner of this match!" Cocco says with an intense amount of enthusiasm, "and that folks is why you never mess with the children at this arena!"

The crowd cheers as (Y/n) waves to them all, showing off her wicked smile. 

Killua was unfazed by this match while Gon had stars in his eyes. "Do you think she'll teach me to jump like that?!" He asks Killua.

"Dunno but it might hurt to ask-"

"She's leaving let's go catch her in the hallway!" Gon exclaims, getting Killua off while grabbing his arm and running out of the bleachers. 

Gon and Killua found the reader picking up her money and she's told that she only has one more match until she can have a room. "Thank you very much." (Y/n) smiles and bumps into Killua's shoulder. "Oh sorry I didn't see you there." She smiles at him before walking around him.