Lesbian! Kugisaki Nobara X Lesbian! Fem! Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen) {Girls}

This is not apart of the "gay farmer" series as I could not think of a way to mention farm stuff. Other than that I want to write a girl x girl that's not from bnha, as I have very little of those. So then, let us begin.

Summary: After the Kyoto Goodwill arc, the Tokyo students head off to the country side to relax and a Girl in Red song is played...

The sound a an empty train would have been nice for the other passengers. As soon as two out of the three people in the group heard it would be a long ride, they made sure no one would get bored.

"Go fish!" Itadori cheers.

"We're playing Uno." Fushiguro sighs, picking up two cards.

Kugisaki cackles and (Y/n) laughs, looking over at each other. They both have expressive faces, letting everyone know they liked each other.

The next round was a peaceful one, all of them munching on a snack they brought. Kugisaki and Itadori however might as well have brought a full course meal. In their defense they had just fought a lot of curses before catching the train.

As soon as (Y/n) won the game, the train doors slide open.

"We finally made it!" Kugisaki and Itadori cheered as they stepped off the train. "The country side!" (Y/n) laughs as they do a little dance, Megumi pretends to ignore them, sliding the deck of cards into his pocket.

"Sorry it takes so long to get here, my folks don't really like the city." She explains as they started walking outside.

"Why is that?" Itadori asks, scarfing down the food he had brought for the train ride.

She shrugs, "they never did like it."

"Is that why you moved to the city, then?" Fushiguro adds onto his classmates question.

"Not really," (Y/n) answers, "it's easier to become a sorcerer when you're in a place with a lot of curses. Compared to the city, there are hardly any."

"Still it's hard to believe your parents let you move." Fushiguro comments, "a lot of families refuse to let their kids go at a young age. Let alone go off to a school when they'll learn to fight curses."

Kugisaki slings an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders, "yeah but we're all glad she's here." She smiles, "plus she's taken us on vacation!" She takes back her arm and smacks the girls back, making her shuffle forward.

"You sure are lively today, Kugisaki." (Y/n) mumbles as they exit the train station. "Looks like they aren't here yet..."

Itadori looks around, "you said they're picking us up in a truck, right?"

"Yeah, a white one. Kinda old but has enough space for us to fit in the back." She nods, scanning the area with him.

"Like one of those little ones?" Kugisaki asks as she spots one at the red light, pointing at the vehicle she is referring too.

"Yep, that's the one." (Y/n) confirms, "guess mother is the one driving."

The truck pulls up and rolls down it's window. "Hello!" A women greets, "I'm (Mother's Name). It's nice to meet all of you. Hop in the back." She gestures to the truck bed. "Oh but you can put your luggage up here with me."

(Y/n) opens the door to reveal a lot of shopping bags. Her mother sweat drops but there was plenty of room for their bags. The group was only staying the night unfortunately. 

And so they all climbed into the back of a pick up truck and were headed to (Y/n)'s home.

"What kind of famers are you parents?" Fushiguro asks politely.