Kaminari Denki X Pandemisexual! Demigirl! Reader (My Hero Academia){Always Here}

This is a request! I shall now tell you what each identity is:

Pandemisexual: You can only fall in love with someone regardless their gender but you have to make a strong bond with them and same for a sexual relationship

Demigirl: A person who identifies as partly woman, usually uses she/her and they/them pronouns

Summary: People are just mean sometimes for no reason, but everything will work out for the better in the end

Warning: Homophobia, transphobia, homophobic and transphobic sayings

Note: Reader only uses they/them pronouns and is assigned female at birth

"Hey! (Y/n)!" Kaminari shouts and runs up to his best friend.

"Good morning." They greet each other with a smile. "Think we'll be paired up for gym?" (Y/n) asks.

"Maybe. I might get paired up to Sero again." He replies, "oh wait have you listened to (favorite band)'s new song?"

"Huh!?" They exclaim, eyes lighting up with excitement, "they released something!"

Kaminari nods, digging through his bag to find his headphones. He plugs them into his phone, handing it over to his friend. The music starts playing as they approach their classroom. "How did I miss this..."  (Y/n) mumbles to themself.

"How did you indeed." Kaminari teased, the song now ending.

"Send that to me, if you don't mind." They say as they both enter the classroom.

"Sure," he replies copying the url and sending it to them, "they you are."

Mina and Sero wave the two over. "I got something for you." Mina says referring to (Y/n). She pulls out a mini pansexual flag. "I saw this while I was out the other day and forgot to give it to you."

(Y/n) hugs her, clutching the flag in their hand. "Thank you, it means a lot to me."

She rubs their back in order to comfort them, "of course. Friends gotta stick together, even more so when they're queer."

They break away and (Y/n) carefully places the flag in their bag, Mineta slides the door open. He had this twinkle in his eyes that only meant he was thinking something awful. A few other students wished that twinkle meant something more 'villainly'.

"(Y/n)!" He shouts gaining the whole classes attention. Of course this is because they are ready to shut him down if he says something rude. This is Mineta after all, he never goes a day without saying something rude and gets smacked by someone. "You truly are a beautiful girl! That skirt and those-"

"Not a girl, grape." They replied, walking right past him and taking their seat.

"Eh? But you're wearing the girls uniform? And you have-"

Iida smacks Mineta with his famous 'Iida chop' on the top of head. "How many times do they have to tell you! Respect their identity!"

(Y/n) shrugs off his comment as Mr. Aizawa enters, "take your seats. We will be having sparing matches before lunch. I will leave this sheet," he holds up a piece of paper, "that says who's partnered with who. Look over it and then get changed."

With that homeroom ends and Yaoyorozu reads over the list. "Iida and Todoroki, Kaminari and (Y/n), myself and Jiro, Bakugou and Kirishima, Midoriya and Uraraka." She continued reading off the list before everyone left for the locker rooms.