Kenma Kozume X MtF! Reader (Haikyuu!!) {Stream Moments}

Someone told me one of their top favorite anime characters are Kenma (and my mtf friend irl says this too, though she doesn't know I write fanfics) so here we go!

Summary: Kenma and his girlfriend are both streamers, one time they decide to stream together and this is the result.

"Oh fuck off!" (Y/n) says as she gets hit with another bullet.

"You okay over there girlie?" Kenma teased, sending his girlfriend flying off the stage.

"I will get my revenge!" She declares as she responds, "and learn the combos one of these days!" Kenma laughs as someone donates to say something on stream.

"Koz is only winning because he's using a range weapon while (Y/n) is more close combat. Therefore Koz is scared of (Y/n)'s gamer skills. I rest my case."

"Thanks chat!" She laughs, "how to you feel about that Koz?"

"I feel like you're about to go flying..." He mutters and he was right.

The word 'game!' written in all caps played across the screen. "And I win again." He smiles at the camera.

Another chat pops up, "do you guys have matching cat ear headphones? you should it would be adorable <3"

"We do actually hold on," (Y/n) moves out of the cameras view as Kenma reads the chat.

"'(Y/n)'s so lucky to have a boyfriend like Koz'" he reads out of the chat messages, "yeah she is. But she's pretty great too." After he reads a few more chats about her, "honestly I'm the lucky one. She's always very supportive of what I do. She usually agrees to stream with me, only saying no twice but that's because she had already made plans."

(Y/n) walks back into the room and Kenma stops talking. She walks into frame where the viewers could see her again, "so mine is pink and red pair is Koz's."

"Where the cat ear headphones on stream when (Y/n) gets back." Someone donated said, leading the two to look at each other.

"I don't see why not." (Y/n) smiles and plugs them into the controller, handing her boyfriend his pair. He does the same thing and the look at the camera. "This is going to be a meme isn't it?"

"Now that you've said it, it will be." He sighs and (Y/n) laughs. Kenma smiles as she laughs, "'make a funny face?' Jeez chat really wants a new meme." He chuckles.

"Finger guns?" (Y/n) says as she snaps her fingers, and then makes finger guns.

Kenma repeats the same action, "finger guns."

Another perfectly timed chat came through, "re-create the fist picture you guys took of each other. And then one with both of you."

"Oh jeez, uh..." Kemna stuttered, "well we won't show the pictures cause I don't want to but alright."

The couple scrolls through their phones for a few minutes, "oh." (Y/n) starts laughing as she shows Kenma her phone, "oh no." Kenma shakes his head, "come on you gotta do it."

He too reached the first photo, it was a little after (Y/n) had come out to him. Her hair was short but it was the first time she had ever tried on a skirt. The smile on her face was so genuine no one could ever copy it.

"Only if you do this one. With that same smile." He replies.

"Sure," (Y/n) says cringing at the photo but stands up. "For context this was so long ago, we were still in high school. And of course I had to act like an anime girl just once so..." She trails off as she moves their chairs to have room. 

(Y/n) had her whole body shown one camera now. The camera revealed her skirt and the chat started blowing up at an alarming rate. From the viewers point of view;  she lifted her left shoulder up to her face with her head tilted in that direction. Her right index finger was extended out and place on her chin as she smiles.

After a few seconds, "hope you got a screenshot of that." She chuckles and motions for Kenma to join her. 

A chat comes in as Kenma walks over, "the cat ears really sell this lmao"

"You're not wrong chat." Kenma laughs and does his pose. He hides his face with his right hand. Using his left hand; he leans his index finger closer to his thumb, making them touch the the others are curled into his palm. Creating a heart with his fingers.

They once again held this poses for a few seconds before laughing. "This has got to be one of the worst things I've done..." Kenma laughs and (Y/n) nods, "definitely  gonna come back and cringe at this."

They streamed for about another hour before ending. "Hey," Kenma says as (Y/n) takes off her headphones and looks at him. "I love you."

She smiles and leans in for a kiss, "I love you too."

About a week has passed since they streamed together. Kenma was streaming late one night while (Y/n) was studying for her final university exams. She takes her five minute break and logs onto her social media. One of her notifications tagged her, it says "incase @(Y/n) did hear this in the other room-"

It was the clip of Kenma gushing about her while she went to get their headphones. She watches the clip and her heart grows a few sizes. She runs into Kenma's room, happy he wasn't at an important moment. "Hey-" He was cut off with (Y/n) cupping his face with her hand and kissing him on stream.

Camera on and everything. It was a quick kiss, she quickly realized she did this without thinking. She runs back out of the room saying "love you!" before closing the door.

Kenma turns to the camera and looks it directly into it with his eyes, "what did you fuckers do this time?"

How do I end one shots!?!??! I've been doing this for years and I still don't know how. Anyway- I am now done with school for the next few months so hopefully I can post more over my break. I'm not sure what all is going to be happening during this time but I will be doing bi-weelky (meaning every two weeks) posts. This way I can keep my sanity without feeling guilty about not posting.

I shall now explain myself:

1. Originally I was going to have the reader make a bunch of trans fem jokes while streaming by herself but then this happened-

2. Because I changed up my idea real fast I wanted to add in some trans fem jokes that I see a lot. Like for instants, trans fems LOVE skirts. Therefore I put the reader in a skirt. I know everyone I've seen/heard of doesn't have short hair (as in shorter than a bob cut) so I made sure that she didn't by referencing that a picture of her pre-transition had her with short hair.

3. I want to point out that Kenma and the reader having been dating since the reader came out. I figured that they both watched anime together and took awful pictures of them doing "anime poses" one night after a long binge watching session.

4. Also took the one first google search results to find the pose of the reader, Kenma's was one that hit me while I was looking for his.

5. I hate that I always come up with my reasoning for some details as I am writing the a/ns and not during the actually one shot writing process- but it's fine, it'll be extra lore for those to read these

6. Yes, I made the reader confident to balance out Kenma's more soften spoken nature.

And with that I am going to go and read some manga now.

LOVE YOU GUYS

And as always be gay to crimes, be trans throw hands